Yannawa Jobs Library Assistant/เจ้าหน้าที่ห้องสมุด Position at King’s College International School Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company King's College International School Bangkok is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Yannawa and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of library assistant/เจ้าหน้าที่ห้องสมุด and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||King’s College International School Bangkok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We are looking for a well-qualified assistant to set up the library and help make it the centre of our school. They will also support whole-school literacy events and have a role in delivering extra-curricular activities with the librarian, library lessons for the students as well parent workshops to engage the wider King’s community.
If you have a kind heart, a drive to help us become one of the best schools in Asia and a vision for drama as an enabling force in education, we would like to hear from you. If you value colleagues who will support you, are excited by a start-up environment in which we all work hard for each other and have a nurturing approach to education, we would welcome you to apply for a position with us.
The setting-up environment has a large number of opportunities for the right candidate as you will be involved with designing and implementing a library system.
If you value colleagues who will support you, you are excited by a start-up environment in which we all work hard for each other, and if you have a nurturing approach to education we would welcome you to apply for a position with us.
- Assist Librarian in checking-in, checking-out, sort books, publications, and other items according to established procedure and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Assist students and parents in registration and transaction activities.
- Manage library data, materials and reports.
- Assist staffs in collecting, preparing, and organizing library materials.
- Assist readers in finding books and help students and faculties in research problems and reference questions.
- Maintain library clean, safe and organized.
- Maintain safeguarding environment for students.
- Organise book talks, multimedia programs, exhibits, and displays.
- Organise the library inventory, perform stock checks, and prepare item list for removal, relocation and binding.
- Process new books, maintain circulation records and make reserves on requested books.
- Manage serial collection and acquisition of new library materials.
- Perform routine maintenances of library equipment.
- Assisting with library events and reading sessions.
- To demonstrate our values, especially kindness, good manners and wisdom.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good English and Thai oracy and literacy.
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- A friendly, professional and approachable manner with colleagues, students and parents.
- To understand the requirement to maintain confidentiality between colleagues, students and parents.
- Competent ICT skills.
|Address||King's College International School Bangkok, 727 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Bang Phong Phang, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Fluent in English and experience in teaching
- Manage library data, materials and reports
- Assisting with library events and reading sessions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
King’s College International School Bangkok is a King’s College School, Wimbledon, International School opening in August 2020 for boys and girls
aged 2-11. We will grow over time to eventually cater for 1,500 students aged 2-18 and offer iGCSE’s, A-levels and pathways to the world’s best universities.
We work closely with King’s Wimbledon to provide a well-structured education that aims to instil a love of learning, creativity and interdependence in our students. We want
our alumni to be successful in their own way. We do this with the values of kindness, good manners and wisdom in a friendly, welcoming and attractive environment.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus