Bangkok Jobs Lgs, Senior Accountant Position at Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as lgs, senior accountant and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Bangkok and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Lgs, Senior Accountant|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the complete and accurate accounting for all the A2R and wider GS Finance activities that occur locally in Thailand which are not covered in the Global / Regional hub
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas
- Generate ideas, foster, and implement continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing process efficiency opportunities
- Execute global Strategy & Solutions in line with taxonomy
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items
- Execute process improvements, generating ideas and implementing in line with global standards
- Ability to interact successfully with local teams while at the same time maintaining the GS standardized approach
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities
- Understand, adhere, and execute per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings
- At least 2 years of professional experience is required, preferably in an auditing firm
- A minimum of a bachelor’s level degree or equivalent is required, preferably in accounting or finance
- CPA, CMA, MBA and/or other financial certifications are preferred
- Fluent English and Thai
Experience and Skills Preferred:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre of a multinational corporation or BPO
- Experience in a Global Account to Report function of a large multi-state company
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach
- Successfully manage multiple priorities, be very organized and work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge
- Proficient in ERP systems (SAP preferred) and MS Office in particular Excel
- Lead/Participate in other Regional/Global/Cross functional duties as assigned
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
|Address||Johnson and Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (MDD Building), 106 Nikhom Utsahakam Lat Krabang Alley, Lam Prathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand|
- Fluent English and Thai
- CPA certifications are preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems (SAP preferred)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caring for the world, one person at a time.. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business
segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite
you to build your career with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Five-day work week