Pathumwan Jobs Learning & Development Officer/manager – Human Resources Department Position at Vitamins Consulting & Research Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Learning & Development Officer/Manager - Human Resources Department in our company, Vitamins Consulting & Research Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Vitamins Consulting & Research Ltd.|
|Position||Learning & Development Officer/manager - Human Resources Department|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Roles & Responsibilities :
o Identify the training and development needs of all the departments within the company (with Human Resources Director and Heads of Business Unit)
- Organizing training materials
- Overseeing training programs
- Ensuring that the costs of planned programs don’t exceed the provided budget (with Human Resources Director)
o Develop training program and monitor and evaluate the progress of each employee
- Work with Heads of Business Unit to assess training and development needs
- Provide individual’s program reports
o Create effective training programs that will:
- Stimulate learning
- Fast-track our employee’s professional development
- mprove their productivity
o Design and develop programs that promote and support employee’s well-being
o Answer employee questions and inquiries related to training and development programs and resolve any training-related issues if they arise
o Taking initiative
o Team player
o Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a relevant field
o 2+ years of experience as an HR Training and Development Officer or a similar role
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Strong research, organizational, and planning skills
o Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
|Address||Vitamins Consulting & Research, 989 สยามพิวรรธน์ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 27 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Learning & Development Officer/Manager
- Human Resources / People Development
- Taking Initiative / Accomplishment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VITAMINS BRAND PHILOSOPHY
Our Journey began in 2002, with the passion to understand consumers, unlocking insights, connecting the dots to open up opportunities for our clients so they
can see where to take their business, their brands to.
We believe successful marketing strategies are those based on deep understanding of consumer insights, shopper insights, market insights, and business
insights. Our aim is to marry consumer’s unmet needs with client’s solutions, a win-win connection for both the buyers and the sellers. Our passionate team of
Vitaminers aims at delivering genuine holistic marketing solutions that are business-oriented, bridging the sky and
ground, inspiring vision with solid actions.
Our three core values guide our work:
••Knowing- We strive
to deliver superior synthesis and breakthrough solutions through being resourceful and always listening to consumers and customers.
- We are passionate in everything we do and into clients’ cases like our own. Our solutions bridge possibility and what possible.
••Substantial - Our
business orientation ensures that our solutions are solid and practical. Thus, our output and recommendation aims at being clear, simple and ready of usage for clients.
At the end, we call it a success only when clients’ are left feeling excited to implement thesolutions
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week