Phayathai Jobs Learning & Design Specialist (ais Academy) Position at Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Phayathai and surrounding areas as learning & design specialist (ais academy) with permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS)|
|Position||Learning & Design Specialist (ais Academy)|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Responsible for leading in designing for learning content & solution’s framework and implementation steps to ensure the alignment of learning and development solutions to meet business needs/ requirements.
- Leading the implementation of talent development & succession planning, leadership development planning and annual organizational development readiness plan.
- Works collaboratively with the organization leadership team and HR team to develop a healthy leadership pipeline for the organization
- Acts in support of the generation leadership development programs by presenting, facilitating, and/or developing content or support materials for talents & successor development programs
- Actively engages, educates leaders and HR in the team effectiveness process including assessments, design and developing leadership off-sites, team make-up and observations/feedback on team effectiveness competencies.
- Work closely with business unit and HRBP to designs and develop our digital learning platform and learning courses along with transforming our people’s learning behaviors to be self-directed life-long learner that integrates digital and non-digital solutions such as e-learning, knowledge management/ platform
- Develop assessments to support and analyze learning effectiveness and gather feedback on learning content and revise improve the effectiveness
- Responsible in writing learning & development program proposal to pitch the customers.
- Bachelors / master’s degree in human resources or business-related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR (or related) role responsible for the learning contents & solution design and talent & succession development, blended learning environments.
- Strong pipeline tracking and management abilities.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal Thai & English communication skills.
Contact Number: Kanokwan โทร.02-029500
|Address||AIS, 414 Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Analyse training need,interpret learning objective
- Learning content & solution’s framework design
- Implement talent development & succession planning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIS has operated as a telecommunications service provider for 29 years, starting in 1990 as a concessionaire endowed with the ability to utilize state frequencies under the 25-year Built-Transfer-Operate(BTO)
agreement. In 2010, the National Broadcast and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) was established and began permitting frequency licenses in 2012, marking a major turning point for the telecommunications industry in Thailand.
The licensing scheme conforms to the global telecommunication regulation and supports fair competition as well as the development of new technologies such as 3G and 4G that better served the
needs of consumers.
AIS remains committed to its vision of being“To become the most-admired Digital Life Service Provider in Thailand”
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours