Prakket Jobs Lead Business Analyst (digital Products) Position at Ngernturbo Co., Ltd./ บริษัท เงินเทอร์โบ จำกัด
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Ngernturbo Co., Ltd./ บริษัท เงินเทอร์โบ จำกัด are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as lead business analyst (digital products) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Prakket and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Ngernturbo Co., Ltd./ บริษัท เงินเทอร์โบ จำกัด|
|Position||Lead Business Analyst (digital Products)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who love to challenge themselves and are interested in making their career in digital product management field. Also, those who have passion to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, you are in the right place.
A lead digital product analyst will play both player and team leader in order to gather, analyse, interpret data, and deliver strategic solutions to fill the business gap and support organization’s goals. You will be assigned to a variety of product teams, ranging from backend management systems to frontend products used by our customers. Therefore, this role requires a blend of technical and business skills with exceptional communication and leadership skills.
At NTBX, we have a result-oriented work environment, as we value more of the outcomes. Here, we are very open where you can communicate to anyone, express any opinions, as we believe that there are no boundaries and possibilities are limitless.
- Together with product owners, this role has to lead product innovation in a broad range of business areas by owning the vision and roadmap to define goals and performance indicators for the covered area.
- Prioritize tasks, improvements, requirements, and innovations in the backlog to achieve business goals.
- Communicate your requirements and visions with stakeholders across the organization.
- Inspire and drive a sprint team of software engineers and often data representatives (engineer and scientist) to execute the roadmap.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, or any related field.
- 1-3 years of working experience in business development/business analyst/product owner is mandatory.
- Strong analytical and proven ability to understand complex business and provide a suitable solution for end users.
- Have soft skills include negotiation, active listening, and presentation skills.
- SQL knowledge or/and background in the financial service industry is a plus.
Working Location: Near Impact, Muang Thong Thani (Head Office)
Contact: K.Jira 092-986-9917, K.Sasa (Tan) 064-650-9659
|Address||บริษัท เงินเทอร์โบ จำกัด สำนักงานใหญ่ 3 500 Tiwanon Rd, Amphoe Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand|
- Experienced with digital products
- Work throughout entire digital product life cycle
- Develop detailed user stories in consultation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ngernturbo is a new consumer finance startup, established in late 2017, currently with 780 branches. Our management team are young and talented professionals,
with the average age in their 30s, of which have an Ivy League or Master degree from abroad with extensive background in finance, including investment banking, and other related fields.
Our primary area of focus is the unbanked sector in Thailand. Those in the unbanked sector usually face difficulties in obtaining credit to finance their shops,
their farms, or to meet short term liquidity needs. We aim to provide them credit and other financial products at a very reasonable rate and very generous payment terms. For those willing but unable to pay our debt, we will offer help within reasonable business
boundaries for them to amend or defer our payments. We also give them financial advice for them to make it through. While popular among other lenders, liquidations will only be our last resort. We operate our business with great pride to provide financial
assistance to those in need, enabling them to have better lives.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours