Huaykwang Jobs It System Implementation Specialist – Collaborative Office System (oa) Position at Great Wall Motor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Huaykwang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Great Wall Motor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||It System Implementation Specialist - Collaborative Office System (oa)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and management of the OA (BPM) system, including but not limited to data backup, data recovery, user management, system optimization, etc.
- Responsible for the design and development of OA (BPM) system, including but not limited to process design, form design, report design, etc.
- Coordinate the use of OA (BPM) system by various departments, solve problems in the process of use, and provide technical support.
- Responsible for upgrading and updating the OA (BPM) system to ensure the safe and stable operation of the system.
- Formulate OA (BPM) system management systems and standards to ensure standardized management of OA (BPM) systems.
- Regularly conduct security assessments on the OA (BPM) system, discover potential security risks and deal with them in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in using SQL database management tools to maintain and optimize data SQL database.
- Cooperate with other departments to conduct relevant technical training to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the OA (BPM) system.
- Familiar with business process, process planning, process improvement, able to optimize and improve business process.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, computer-related majors
- More than 3 years of collaborative office system management experience
- Fluent in English.
- Chinese is preferred.
- Ability to organize and analyze data using office software and other tools.
- Understand Microsoft SharePoint
|Address||GWM Thailand (เกรท วอลล์ มอเตอร์ ประเทศไทย), 33/4 the 9th Tower Rama 9 , B Tower, TNB 01-03, 31st FL, Rama IX Rd, Huai Khwang, ฺ, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- 3 years of collaborative office system experience
- Fluent in English. Chinese is preferred.
- 5-day work week,Housing allowance,Travel allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as "GWM") is a world-renowned SUV and pickup manufacturer. It was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003 and the Shanghai
Stock Exchange in 2011. By the end of 2018, its assets had reached 11.8 billion yuan. GWM owns four brands, which are HAVAL, WEY, ORA and GWM Pickup.
The products cover three categories: SUV, passenger car and pickup. With over 70 holding subsidiaries, GWM has more than 59,00 employees. On July 10, 2018, GWM and BMW Holding B.V. formally
signed a joint venture agreement to establish Spotlight Automotive Ltd. On Feb,17 2020 GWM and GM sign agreement for purchase of GM Thailand Rayong Manufacturing Facility.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Housing allowance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance, Five-day work week