Rajthevee Jobs It Support (fresh Graduate Are Welcome To Apply) Position at Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Rajthevee and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Teledirect Telecommerce (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||It Support (fresh Graduate Are Welcome To Apply)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives.
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage.
- World-class workspaces.
- Engaging activities and recognition programs.
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth.
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work.
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field.
- Join a global company, winner of hundreds of industry awards.
What is your mission?
You will help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
- Respond to IT Help Desk requests via telephone, email, via remote access, and in-person
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network, PC hardware problems and software, e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems
- Delivers, tags, and configures end-user PC desktop/laptop hardware, software, and peripherals as needed and assigned
- Interact and contact vendors for hardware warranty and projects
- Work independently to research and resolve technical issues
- Review and participate in projects that evaluate, test and introduce new technology and approaches
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Prefer to have least 1 year’ experience working as an IT support role, however fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Able to work in shift and flexible hour
- Must have knowledge of Windows 10, Server 2016 Active Directory, Microsoft office, desktop/laptop hardware and some basic network troubleshooting
- Can communicate in English
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, and creative
|Address||TDCX Thailand - Bangkok, 15th and 16th Fl., Spring Tower Building 188 Phaya Thai Rd, Thung Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- IT Support
- Able to work on shift
- Can communicate in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer
loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence,
and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly
high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to
#BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning several hundreds of industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out
what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week