Klongtoey Jobs It/non-it Recruitment Executive Position at Infinite Computing Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Infinite Computing Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of it/non-it recruitment executive and be able to work in full time, permanent & contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Infinite Computing Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||It/non-it Recruitment Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational development plans
- Confer with management to identify recruiting needs
- Assess assigned positions to develop job descriptions and job candidate profiles
- Review and clarify IT job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates
- Pre-screen job candidates
- Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Inform candidates fully about the job and company
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
- Verify references
- Conduct background checks
- Manage all communication with candidates
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Maintain accurate and current applicant data base
- Extend offers of employment within company procedures
- Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- planning and organizing
- problem analysis and problem solving
- negotiation skills
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment (IT recruitment experience in added advantage but not mandatory)
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Thai language proficiency with good English speaking/ listening/ writing skills.
|Address||PHR6+2WV - Infinite Computing Systems Thailand Co., Ltd, Rd., (Asoke), Klongtoey-Nue. Wattana, Soi Sukhumvit 21, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- career growth
- IT Training
- friendly work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Infinite Computing Systems is one of the leading IT Services and Solutions providing company Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA. Infinite also has presence
in India, Singapore and Thailand. The company’s accolade include 600 experienced professionals, CMM Level II & ISO 9001 certified processes and over 20 years of market experience. Infinite is Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and also DNN Silver Partner.
Infinite opened its Thailand office in the year 2006 and expanded ever since.
We believe that we have succeeded because we attract, develop and reward people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth
of our business. We recognize that our people want to make a difference and provide the culture of accountability, challenge and opportunity for them to make an impact.
We aim to recruit people locally who can think globally. We hire talented people whose efforts at a local business level contribute to the global growth of our
We focus on putting the right people in the right jobs; ensuring that their potential is maximized through the best combination of skills, aspirations and opportunity.
If you feel that you are one of what we mentioned above, go ahead and apply for this job.
You can count on us for your “Career Growth”.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week