Thonburi Jobs It Business Analyst (it Consulting Firm Background) Position at Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT Business Analyst (IT Consulting Firm Background). For those of you who live in Thonburi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT), and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Minor Hotel Group Limited (MINT)
|It Business Analyst (it Consulting Firm Background)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Program/ Project Management:
- Be part in mobilizing, driving and realizing the strategy, planning, development and delivery of all IT-related initiatives to mobilize business growth plans.
- Derive and define project scope and objectives by balancing tangible business benefits, customer experience, and staff journey as well as other intangible business objectives.
- Develop and present IT project proposals regarding new and revised information technology solutions that will improve the operating efficiencies of, or the availability of timely information.
- Perform full cycle of project management activities for solutions implementation and ensure the provision of technology solutions (hardware, software, users’ skills, and process improvements) meet the needs and requirements of the assigned MINOR Food Group Company.
- Identify processes and activities for end users to fully utilize deployed solutions; assist the business in enhancing current business processes to realize full potential of IT solutions implemented.
- Perform analyses, such as ROI, cost vs. benefit, or EVA, to justify capital investment; deliver commissioned projects within budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that management is kept apprised of business systems activities, plans, project progress and performance issues under assigned activities.
- Be part of the assigned Minor Food Group Company in building B2B partnership on IT arena and sustain vendor partner relationship.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and communication fluency in both English and Thai.
- Express thoughts clearly in all verbal communications, one on one, or in any size group.
- Familiarity in conduct workshops, facilitate meetings, and panel discussion.
- Listen with empathy to understand and support each interaction, internal and external to the company.
- Effectively prepare and deliver internal presentations employing appropriate content, and customer and business focus.
- Minimum with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management in Information Technology, or business-related fields.
- Higher education is a plus.
- Experience in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining systems/applications in a large international company.
- Professional exposures with IT-related projects in Food, Retail, Hospitality, or Catering Service industry is an advantage.
- Strive with continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Possess managerial capabilities in dealing with complex technical and business related issues.
- Proficiency in formal project management methodologies, including internal documentation, external communications and stakeholder engagement, and use of project management tools.
- Strong project management skills to effectively plan, manage, and monitor projects simultaneously, concurrently mitigating risks while coordinating people to deliver results and success.
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and business focused skills.
- Proven people management skills – virtual team management over people diversities, cultural sensitivity and coaching.
- Good human relation skills for effective people interaction.
- Able to get things done quickly and work in a changing environment under pressure.
- Fluent communication in English and Thai language both spoken and written.
|Minor Hotels - Corporate Office, 12th Floor, 88 The PARQ Building, Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Coordinate with Minor Food Stakeholders
- Professional exposures with IT-related projects
- Fluent in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week