Phayathai Jobs It Audit Supervisor Position at Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as IT Audit Supervisor for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Phayathai and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||It Audit Supervisor|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Perform data analytics of the company business process risk.
- Develop computer programming, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), coding script, data visualization to be automated process for continuous auditing and monitoring.
- Conduct IT risk assessment audit and computer systems of the company to make sure that IT general controls and application controls, compliance are effective and reliable.
- Prepare an audit report and give recommendations to internal clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Business Computer, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in IT Audit, IT Risk Assessment, Data Analytics, IT General and Application Controls.
- Having knowledge and familiar with IT Auditing, SAP, Business Application Systems, Power BI, Audit Tools, and MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good logical thinking, analytical skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Working Place: Head Office, Phayathai / Bangkok (Near BTS Phayathai)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Address||Bldg., 487/1, AJINOMOTO ENGINEERING 2001 (THAILAND) CO.,LTD., 12th Floor, Thanon Si Ayutthaya, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- at least 3 years experience in IT Audit
- Bachelor Degree in Information technology
- Computer Science, Computer Engineer,
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ajinomoto Group of Companies, one of the world leading companies, manufacture and distribute the top
standardized consumers and industrial products through global quality management system provided GMP, HACCP and ISO 9002 Certificate. In 1960,
Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd. was established as the first overseas subsidiary of Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan to produce AJI-NO-MOTO. In the past more than 50 years, the company has gone through immense diversification with the establishment
of 20 affiliated companies with over 5,00 staff manufacturing various products, namely MSG, Coffee products, Instant noodles, Frozen foods, Beverages, L-Lysine, Packaging materials, etc.
In response to strengthen our rapid business growth, we are urgently seeking high suitable professionals to join our team in the following position.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours