Bangkhuntien Jobs International Project Coordinator Position at Yannix Co.,Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Yannix Co.,Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangkhuntien and surrounding areas as international project coordinator with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||International Project Coordinator|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The primary goal of the International Project Coordinator is to understand what the client needs and to communicate that back to the production team.
- Preparing proposals for clients for each project.
- Preparing proposals for clients for each project.
- Provide clients with necessary data concerning project (e.g., tracking reports, shot progress, service request submission form, etc.)
- Work closely with the management team to
- inform them of a project’s ongoing status.
- Work closely with Project Lead to
- review incoming material to ascertain whether the team has enough information to proceed, and if not, communicate directly with the client for request for clarification
- help organize production throughput and reporting
- identify bottlenecks and issues with deliverables
- account for and bookkeep project’s statistics: both billing related and performance monitoring (e.g., Internal Project Memos, TheBoard – physical and virtual, tracking reports, shot progress, service request submission form, daily delivery log, etc.)
- Communicate with clients to ensure the accuracy of and contact points for billing as well as making sure the correct protocols are adhered to.
- Navigating the unix shell to view client materials on the server (movies and camera reports)
- Creating and maintaining documents on the server and Google Docs
- Familiarity with the terminology used in Yannix’s various services in camera tracking, rotoscoping and rotomation.
- Ability to comprehend a kickback note (by looking at test renders) from a client and be able to identify the person responsible, who needs to respond to it.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A working knowledge of visual effects production or movie or commercial production processes/sales and marketing is a plus, but not required.
- High proficiency in written English and the ability to manage communications.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English, ability to summarize critical information and convey the correct tone in written English.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Are able to work well under pressure.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative and positive attitude.
- Fast learning and energetic.
- Ability to multitask, organize, manage, and forecast production schedules.
- Must be able to work with flexible schedule.
- Ability to identify problems early and seek solutions that minimize impact to project deadlines.
- Open and service minded.
Benefits and Allowances :
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check Up
- Promotion Opportunities
- Sport Activities
- Scholarship Support
- Special Snack / Food truck
- Shuttle Bus
- Funeral benefits
|Address||1346 Yannix Co.,Ltd., 1 ซ. อนามัยงามเจริญ 25 Tha Kham, Bang Khun Thian, Bangkok 10150, Thailand|
- Fluent in English / Working under pressure
- Opportunity to contact with abroad studios
- New graduates are welcome
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yannix Co. Ltd. is a global leader in providing visual effects (VFX) preparation & support services to film, TV, and advertising industries. We service clients from
all over the world such as USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, and Australia. We are based right here in Thailand. Given our rapid growth, We are looking for bright, energetic and talented engineers and technically minded individuals who can work in a challenging
and professional environment. Be a part of Hollywood … come, join us!
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours