Sathorn Jobs Internal Auditor Position at Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as internal auditor with a full time work system, which domiciled in Sathorn and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Conduct operational auditing, audit project as per approved annual audit plan.
- Define and develop audit scope, audit procedures and prepare audit report.
- Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management of the bank.
- Identify and report findings of the audits on risks and recommend course of action needed.
- Follow up implementation of all previous audit recommendations/ rectification.
- Other issues required by the Head of Audit Department
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Audit in financial industry.
- Global Market, Trade project, Liquidity Risk Management or Market Risk Management knowledge is required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and team player.
- Excellent in English or Chinese language.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an advantage.
Interested candidates, please submit resume by click “Apply Now’
Bank of China ( Thai ) Public Company Limited
179/4 Bangkok City Tower, South Sathorn Rd.,
Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
T. 02-286-1010 Ext. 2410, 2826
Website : ww.bankofchina.com/th/th
|Address||Bank of China - Sathon Head Office, บางกอกซิตี้ทาวเวอร์ สาทรใต้ S Sathon Rd, Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Identify and report findings of the audits on risk
- Experience in Audit in financial industry
- Excellent in English or Chinese language
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited (“BOCT’) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (“BOCHK”). BOCHK is one of the most important commercial bank group in Hong Kong, and ranked as a biggest branch having the full
financial and banking services channel. As China’s most international and diversified bank, Bank of China Grouphas been established more than century.
Significantly, Thailand is considered as one of the most strategically valued regions. Bank of China (“BOC”) established its off-shore office in Thailand in February 21, 1994, and in March 10, 1997 was formally upgraded to be Bank of China Limited
Bangkok Branch (“BOCBKK”) provided full banking services. Then, BOCBKK has been transformed to be a subsidiary as Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited (“BOCT”) in August 26, 2014. Currently, in January 9, 2017, BOCHK has come to be the Parent Bank of
BOCT upon the business strategy for more investment and ASEAN region’s business enhancement of BOC Group.
The business operation of BOCT has been established for more than 2 decades and aims to remain the valued customers and provide full banking services of BOC Group in order to promote the advantages of our services. Upon the Supporting Oversea Investment
of Chinese enterprises strategy, RMB Globalization, Oversea Chinese businesses, BOCT will enhance the services which provided to the Corporate, Financial institution and Retail Customers. BOCT will continually follow the missions of BOC Group and BOCHK to
uphold the service and strive for being a best bank in Thailand.
- Industry: Financial Services