Pathumwan Jobs Internal Audit Officer Position at Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Internal Audit Officer. For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿20,000 - ฿35,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thai Central Chemical Public Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Internal Audit Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 35.000|
Responsible for examining, evaluating, and reporting on internal operation, managerial processes, ISO, and risk management to ensure the company’s integrity and compliance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare internal audit report
- Examine and evaluate the company’s internal controls and regulatory compliance
- Reviewing the company’s operational processes, identifying anomalies, and reporting any issues found to the management
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related business fields.
- Audit working experiences would be advantage
- Strong logical, analytical,and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds
- Ability to manage ambiguity by creating structure, process, and prioritization
- Good language skills in Thai and English
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
|Address||THAI CENTRAL CHEMICAL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED, 801-806, 809-810 ชั้น 8 มิตรทาวน์ ออฟฟิศ ทาวเวอร์ 944 Rama IV Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Conduct internal auditing in Annual Plan
- Analyze the working operations and the risks
- Follow up and inspect the complete audit project
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“The First-Choice of Growers”
Central Chemical Public Company Limited (TCC) is a listed company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, with a registered capital of 1,754 million baht and has been in business for over 40 years. TCC is a large manufacturer and distributor of
chemical fertilizers in Thailand under OX-Brand trademark with an annual income of more than 10 billion baht a year.
- Best Company of the Year 2015
- 3rdBest Company in the Petrochemical Business
- Best Company of the Year under the Industry Sector
- 1 of 60 Best Companies of the Year, in terms of sales volume
- 1 of 50 Best Companies of the Year, in term of net profit.
- Annual Bonus (payment history of not less than 5 months in the past 10 years)
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance for employees and families
- Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Trainingand Learning Development
- Annual Party and Trip, etc.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week