Pathumwan Jobs Inter Market Supply Executive – Export/import – Nestlé Purina Petcare Position at Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Nestle (Thai) Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of inter market supply executive – export/import - nestlé purina petcare and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Nestle (Thai) Ltd.|
|Position||Inter Market Supply Executive – Export/import - Nestlé Purina Petcare|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We’re Nestle, We’re the biggest food and beverages company in the world who believe in “enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.”
Join usand be part of Nestle to drive over 2,00 brands in 191 countries worldwide, if you ;
- Love to drive for results/achieve goals
- Love numbers
- Love to challenge yourself
- Good with people
Inter Market Supply Executive – Export/Import – Nestlé Purina Petcare
- Establish a feasible 3-4 weeks Loading Plans with reference to weekly Dispatch Plans delivering planned delivery and arrival dates for receiving markets (IMS receivers. Collaborate with Regional Supply Planners, DPS Planners and Factory Logistic to ensure stocks are available for planning/execution by forwarders and shipping lines.
- Load plans are established respecting the deployment strategy (Push) for all markets to eliminate any stock holding in Export DC, where stocks are produced based on production MOQ. In exception case, coordinate share production MOQ or consolidation of SKUs due to production frequency for smaller markets.
- Collaborate with Demand & Supply Planners in the markets to drive full supply availability
- Drive flawless execution of shipments and ensure on time communication in collaboration with factory warehouse, forwarder and shipping lines.
Requirements and Qualifications
You, as successful applicant will:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, International Business or related fields
- Minimum years’ work experience in Supply Chain and Customer Service in manufacturing or any other industry
- Experience in import/export or shipping industry, with knowledge of Laws & Regulations related to export/import businesses such as customs law, tariff and duty, excise and revenue taxes, FDA, Department of Livestock Development Regulation, would be an advantage
- Excellent command of Thai & English
- Intermediate-advanced computer skills (i.e. MS-Office programs)
- Basic understanding of supply chain processes (particularly Import, Export, Demand & Supply Planning)
- Strong project management, logical thinking, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills with excellent service mind
|Address||Nestle Thailand 999/9 The Offices of central world, 38-43 fl, Rd. I Road I Road Rama I Rd, Patumwan Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineer
- 2-3 years of exp supply chain, import
- Understand food import business & regulations
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WEOFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of
“Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
Nestle is a people-inspired company; respect and trust are our greatest strengths. We place high value on the unique perspectives that people bring to our team which sharpens our performance
and drives our business. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, national origin, disability, marital, sexual orientation or age.
At Nestle, We believe that the many different backgrounds, ways of thinking and cultural experiences of our people at every level of our business, makes for a richer workplace and gives
us the insight and innovation to grow and continually delight our equally diverse consumers.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week