Bangrak Jobs Insurance Officer (new Graduate Welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดประกันภัย Position at Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Insurance Officer (New Graduate Welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดประกันภัย for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Bangrak and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Insurance Officer (new Graduate Welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดประกันภัย|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Manage and ensure all insurances including marine insurance of group companies are renewed and applied in Thailand and overseas
- Support and coordinate with group companies to prepare and maintain corporate insurance data, and comply with established guidelines to minimize risk for group companies
- Manage claim reimbursement and evaluate damages of all types of insurance for group companies
- Bachelor or higher degree in Logistics, Law, Insurance, Risk Management, Business Management, Economics or related fields.
- New Graduate are welcome.
- Understand insurance terms and conditions, risk assessment, international trade businesses, or international commercial terms.
- Understand business and economic trends of insurance businesses.
- Demonstrate negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English
- New Graduate are welcome
- Degree in Logistics, Law, Insurance, Management
- Good command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd, a leading company in Thailand, serves as a parent company of C.P. Group. As a holding company, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. holds
shares of subsidiaries in Thailand and overseas. The Group operates across many industries ranging from industrial to service.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality
and safety in every product.
The key to our success lies in our ability to control end-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality
feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processed into tasty,
ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance,
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week