Bangplee Jobs Import Planner (2 Positions) Position at DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bangplee and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Import Planner (2 positions) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|DANONE SPECIALIZED NUTRITION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
|Import Planner (2 Positions)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business/ Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Import & Export
- Familiar with SAP systevm
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy
- Able to relocate to Muang Mhai Bangplee Industrial Estate, Samutprakarn
- Connect with Supply Chain Planning team (RM, PM, FG) for all incoming import schedules and connect with other division(s) for imported sampling schedule.
- Discuss issues & follow-up the documents (soft & original) from suppliers
- Coordinate with shipping agents and liners for import clearance and provide/prepare the documents with other division(s)/department(s)/government agency(s) for additional documents needed to do the clearance on time (without demurrage & detention charges) & as scheduled
- Ensure importing smoothness and provide data, document(s). letter(s), evidence(s) as requested by Thai customs
- Manage Banking Transactions (Tax payment via Citibank Direct) & request for approval from internal finance controllers
- Manage the labor, transportation, and service(s) billing from 3PLs, create PO/GR PO within the agreed payment terms with 3PLs and submit the requested documents to financial department
- Support other tasks as assigned
359 Moo 17, Bangsaothong,
|Danone Specialized Nutrition (Thailand) Co., Ltd., ชั้น 8 อาคาร อับดุลราฮิมเพลส 990 Rama IV Rd, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Import planner experience
- Good command of English
- Able to work in Muang Mhai Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement
for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy
planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our
aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week