Bangsaotong Jobs Import & Export Administration Staff (based In Bangplee Industrial Estate, Samutprakan) Position at ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangsaotong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Import & Export Administration Staff (based In Bangplee Industrial Estate, Samutprakan)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
About the role – you will :
Import Export record report
– To coordinate with other functions and all concern parties to fulfill the requirement for import-export shipment.
– To prepare data to fulfill the import-export formalities.
– Keeping all documents for easy tracking after job completion.
– Billing allocation correctly.
– Record Export Material under bonded warehouse on ECS program of bonded number
– Make export monthly report for customs officer two bonded warehouse.
– Checking report material import daily of Bonded Warehouse
– To checking list the formular submission to customs
– Confirm the details export of EUB and export request for export prepare invoice
Bonded Inventory report
– Update file product code formular for upload ECS program
– Update formular form for upload Annual Custom Audit application
– Responsible as a checker control parts received- Import Journal (Report 1) of Bonded Warehouse
Your Experience includes (Qualification):
– Bachelor of Logistics Management or related field.
– Good experience Import and Export more than 3 years.
– Good command in English skills, both written and spoken.
– Bonded Warehouse, BOI and SAP, both knowledge and skills will be advantaged
– Interpersonal Characteristics
– Good Leadership and Service mind
|Address||Eta (Thailand) Co.,LTD. (Branch 1), หมู่ที่ 1 129/890 Thepharak Rd, Bang Sao Thong, Bang Sao Thong District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Bachelor of Logistics Management
- Good experience Import & Export more than 3 years
- Good command in English skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ETA Thailand,we are a leading manufacturer in the electronic and micro-mechanical components industry, established in Thailand since 1985. Our
various operations are located in the Industrial Estate of Bangplee, Samutprakarn on two sites and is part of a large conglomerate of companies with its headquarters in Switzerland. Its partners recognize the company as a manufacturing center, known for its
superior quality, flexibility, competitive cost and highly competent people. We currently employ more than 1,600 skillful employees in different fields of expertise. For our continuous success, we offer career opportunities to expand our Thai team and invite
both, newly graduated as well as experienced professionals, to grow with us.
Our company focuses on and promotes diversity and coexistence in a multicultural society in terms of organizational management, human resource service including
jointly developing the sustainability of the organization. In the workplace, we thrive to create equal opportunities, equal pay, and acceptance of diversity among our collaborators. We provide a safe, secure and inclusive workplace where people with diverse
background can thrive. We also support the development and progress in the career path based on individual skills and internal opportunities.
Environment & Sustainability
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. realizes the importance of climate change caused by global warming and takes part in the private sector initiative to act towards sustainable
business processes and environment protection.
Additional Company Information
- Mechanical & Electrical components/Electronics
Benefits & Others
Competitive remuneration, Food Allowance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Fix bonus, Flexible working hours depending on job responsibility
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance