Southern Jobs Human Resources Specialist – Thailand Position at SKHAI International Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SKHAI International Co., Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as human resources specialist - thailand with a permanent work system, which domiciled in Southern and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||SKHAI International Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Human Resources Specialist - Thailand|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
SKHAI is a leading property developer in Thailand, specializing in the design, construction, and sale of luxury private pool villas in the most sought-after locations in Koh Samui and Phuket. We are dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to our clients through our commitment to quality, innovation, and sustainability.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in managing and coordinating our HR functions to ensure the continued success of our organization.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, including the job posting, headhunting, screening, interviewing, and onboarding of new employees.
- Develop and monitor overall HR systems, policies, and procedures, ensuring they are up-to-date and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Conduct performance appraisals and manage employee development plans, providing guidance as needed.
- Handle employee relations issues, including conflict resolution, and terminations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Thai labor laws and regulations, ensuring company compliance and providing guidance to management on employment-related matters.
- Manage and maintain HR-related documentation, including employee records, contracts, and other confidential information.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a human resources role, preferably in the property development or hospitality industry.
- Strong knowledge of Thai labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Google Suite Office applications.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to make informed decisions and implement effective solutions.
Work Location: Thailand
Start Date: Immediately
|Address||4, บริษัท สคาย อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล จำกัด 2 Srisoonthorn Rd, Si Sunthon, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand|
- Human Resources
- Property Developer
- Fluent in Thai and English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property Development