Rayong Jobs Human Resources Development Specialist Position at BLCP Power Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company BLCP Power Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Rayong and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of human resources development specialist and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BLCP Power Ltd.|
|Position||Human Resources Development Specialist|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Individual Development Plans (IDP), Performance Management System (PMS), Training System, E-Learning Courses, and the Digital HR Platform (iPOWER).
- Create a people analytics report using Power BI and Data Studio for employee problem prediction and a comprehensive report to comprehend the situation.
- Conduct and coordinate in both internal and external organization activities organized by the Welfare Committee.
- Manage and prepare related company documents such as visa or work permit application, disability employment, social security issues.
- Executing strategically learning and development programs through various online development tools to fulfill individual knowledge, skill and capacity and align with the company business goals
- Provide the talent capability building and succession planning for people ensure that career path for all people development plans are well proceeded and enforced.
- Initiatives and promote organization culture and drive employee engagement.
- Provide HR support, handle and manage employee relations related disciplinary and staff activities and welfare management
- Support management in the development and execution of individual development plan
- Maintain, keeping record, analyze all development data and handle data analytic report to identify and continuous improvement.
- Implementing performance appraisal and provide guidance, consult and facilitate to achieve on effective performance management with quality performance feedback to their subordinates
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Political, Psychology or any related field.
- GPA 2.75 up and TOEIC score 550 up
- At least 10 years experience of working preferably in Power Plant or heavy industry
- Knowledge of training and development, performance management and succession planning
- Having experience in Data Analytic would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS office and familiar with online development tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active working style
- Good command of both written and spoken English and computer
|Address||BLCP Power, Map Ta Phut, Mueang Rayong District, Rayong 21150, Thailand|
- Human resources, Human resources Development
- Talent and Sucession Planning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BLCP Power Limited, is a privately-own company. The company has been incorporated in accordance with the national policy
for greater access and participation of private sector in the electricity generation business under the scheme of the Independent Power Producer; or commonly known as IPP Program The site is located in the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Phase 2 under the 30-year-long
term lease contract signed by June 30, 200 with the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT). The total generating capacity is 1,434 Megawatts. The business vision is to become a role model of coal-fired power plants in Thailand
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week