Bangrak Jobs Human Resources Analyst And Project Coordinator (new Graduate Are Welcome) Position at Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangrak and surrounding areas as human resources analyst and project coordinator (new graduate are welcome) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Human Resources Analyst And Project Coordinator (new Graduate Are Welcome)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Charoen Pokphand Group (C.P. Group), HR Center of Expertise is looking for a young talent to join our team to support HR projects and functions under “Compensation Benefits” and “HR Data Analytics” team.
1) HR Analyst and Project Coordinator
- Exposure to challenging HR projects / initiatives
- Work with team to continuously monitor and report overall performance to achieve the most efficient way through data analysis
- Analyze KPI performance against target as well as trend analysis
- Assist project leaders / members in various tasks and assignments
- Gain knowledge on related policies, guidelines, processes
- Co-ordinate with internal and external cross-functional HR teams and do necessary actions to push projects with preferred outcome and meet agreed timeline
2) Compensation Benefits
- Act as a project manager / member for assigned initiatives
- Understand the business operations and support through initiatives, guidelines, programs
- Monitor trends on total rewards and recognition activities
- Support as a trainer for Performance Management system for HR and business leaders
3) HR Data Analytics
- Update and generate reports and do the data reconciliation
- Analyze and develop solutions by working closely with IT, service providers, HR on projects / routine
- Point of contact for HR applications on engagement and reward / recognition topics
Qualification of Preferred Candidates:
- Graduated in university for MIS (Management Information System), Technology, IT, HR, Psychology with firm experience in data analysis
- Data-driven and number person
- Well-organized and collaborative
- Ability to use Excel in advance level, data visualization tools
- Be a self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy working in an agile / collaborative environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude
- Experience in Human Resources in multinational companies or consulting firms will be the PLUS
- Human Resources Analytics, Data Analytics
- Project Coordinator, Compensation & Benefit
- Microsoft Excel, Data Visualization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd, a leading company in Thailand, serves as a parent company of C.P. Group. As a holding company, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. holds
shares of subsidiaries in Thailand and overseas. The Group operates across many industries ranging from industrial to service.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality
and safety in every product.
The key to our success lies in our ability to control end-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality
feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processed into tasty,
ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance,
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week