Klongluang Jobs Hris Position at Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as hris and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Klongluang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
LIXIL is on a dynamic transformation journey with a clear vision to be the world’s most valued, innovative and trusted living technology company. It is our firm belief that our people are the most important asset for us in realizing this vision. In order to succeed, we are committed to creating a culture of excellence, meritocracy and diversity. We welcome potential future leaders with strong passion and commitment to make things happen.
Contact us if you want to join us in improving the comfort and lifestyles of people around the world.
We are looking for HRIS. As this role you will be responsible for optimizing the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You will also be required to design new HRIS processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Process employee information and maintaining employee records in HRIS
- Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs.
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
- Documenting processes, identifying HR concerns, and compiling data analysis reports.
- Performing application upgrades, as well as and providing training and technical support.
- Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Optimizing HRIS processes, integrating new software, and performing diagnostic tests.
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries.
- Ensuring the efficient recording and secure storage of HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required. Monitor and ensure the accuracy of employee information entered into the system according to the data governance rules.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS in a related industry.
- Proficiency in HRM software, such as Success Factor , Workday HCM or Criterion HCM
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret data, as well as improve HRIS processes.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in HRIS Analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
|Address||LIXIL (Thailand) Public Company Limited, Unnamed Road Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang District, Pathum Thani 12120, Thailand|
- Proficiency in HRM software , SuccessFactors
- 3-5 years of experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LIXIL Corporation is one of the largest companies in the building materials and housing equipment industry, with its sales of over USD 13 billion and employees
of approximately 60,00. With a headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, there are more than 17 regional offices, 83 branches, 287 sales offices, and 44 production sites for domestic sales and production under LIXIL across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle
LIXIL’s vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, JADO, LIXIL, Tostem and TOEX, LIXIL offers broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest
quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs.
LIXIL Global Company, a subsidiary of LIXIL Corporation, is responsible for the Group’s business development outside of Japan and aims to play a major role in establishing the Group as the global leader in this field. Overseas sales and production are conducted
in more than 27 countries.
LIXIL ASEAN consists of 18 entities under LIXIL Global Company in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and other Asian countries with more than 12,00 employees. The regional business is overall profitable
with combined sales revenue about $600 Million.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week