Dindaeng Jobs Hrd Specialist Position at Energy Absolute Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HRD Specialist with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Energy Absolute Public Company Limited, for residents of Dindaeng and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Energy Absolute Public Company Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HRD Specialist.
|Energy Absolute Public Company Limited
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Develop in terms of strategic innovation for HRD needs of the business.
- Classify development needs and working closely with peers and business manager by focusing on job requirements, career paths, and business objectives and priorities.
- Design, develop and drive execution of development programs to enhance competency to meet the company’s leadership expectations.
- Develop annual activity roadmaps and programs to meet identified development needs and gap closure in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Design and develop facilitate tailored development activities based on ad hoc requests or plans.
- Through targeted leadership development activities, contribute to company’s transformation program realizing for long term strategic ambition.
- Provide leadership consultancy including coaching for line managers to follow up and enhance their managerial and leadership skills.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Work on special project assignment(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRD or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in leadership and functional competency development programs, and OD, Learning & Development, preferably with at least 2 years of leadership experience.
- Ability to cooperate with fast-pace working culture.
- Flexible, adaptable, excellent communication skills with employees from top to down.
- Initiatives, out-of-the-box thinker and love learning something new.
- Good facilitation and trainer skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, logical thinking, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Energy Absolute Public Company Limited
16th Floor, AIA Capital Center Building 89
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel. +66(0)2248-2488-92, +66(0)2002-3667-9 Fax. or Khun Nitirat 081-358502
|Energy Absolute Public Company Limited 89, 16th Floor, AIA Captial Center Builg, Ratchadaphisek Rd., Din แขวง ดินแดง Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Strong HRD
- Experience in Learning & Development
- Excellent command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Energy Absolute Public Company Limited (“EA”) was incorporated on March 6th, 2006 in original name Suntech Palm Oil Co., Ltd. In 2008 the Company was transformed
into a public company and renamed to Energy Absolute Public Company Limited, and then the company became listed on the Thai stock market since January 30th, 2013. Since then, EA has been growing intensely in energy and utility industry and expanding into energy
storage and electric vehicle based on its strategy to lead development by using advance technology.
VISION : A leader in alternative energy business by using the modern technology and environmentally friendly for the best benefit of consumers,
shareholders, partners, and fairness to employees.
- Promote the utilization of modern technology to increase production efficiency
- Promote the utilization of energy crops and natural energy to reduce environmental pollution
- Support the Government policy for energy security of country
- Operate on the basis of fairness, trustfulness with partners and all shareholders
- Foundation human resource to grow steadily and sustainably
Grow from Engineering and Innovation
The development for green energy industry is encouraged worldwide in order to reduce the reliance on fossil fuels which, it is believed, will deplete within this
century and also the major cause of greenhouse effect.
EA’s vision and the strength of engineering teamwork have led the company to success. EA relied on its engineering and design teams to develop techniques for
higher efficiency and lowered set up and running costs.
Key to success
- Accurate strategic move along with vision in Green business with high technology
- Fundamentally strong to design and develop technology on our own by in-depth engineering knowledge and experience
- Integrate innovation, initiative and technical knowhow to maximize long-term economic benefits
- Strong support from strategic partners
- Excellent at mitigating technical and operation risk
Commit to Sustainable Development for Long Term Growth
Following the company policy and strategy carefully for the best benefit of stakeholders.
- Deliberately choose the promising business
- Timely seize the market opportunities with risk management
- Maximize investment return by optimizing project cost and securing strong revenue stream
- Strengthen our value to customer and diversified customer base
- Well mange the financial performance and funding
- Engage stakeholders with mindful care for sustainability
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week