Bangna Jobs Hrbp – Supervisor Level (bang Na Kilometre 23) Position at Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HRBP - Supervisor Level (Bang Na Kilometre 23). For candidates who reside in Bangna and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Zuellig Pharma Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Zuellig Pharma Ltd.|
|Position||Hrbp - Supervisor Level (bang Na Kilometre 23)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
HRBP – Supervisor Level at warehouses provides comprehensive support, dealing with problem in the day-to-day operations. This position provides support for the administration of all associate benefits, time attendance, interact with internal and external partners, recruitment process for warehouses and deal with subcontract companies for labor supply and coordinates and supports the processing of newcomer’s records training of SOP.
This position must maintain extreme confidentiality of employees’ personal information. Monitor and screen the canteen vendors at warehouses including coordinates for purchasing of equipment related to the site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing all recruitment processes of warehouse to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the contractor company to procure the subcontractors as planned and agreed.
- Administer proactive employee engagement activities and on-going employee benefit activities such as Medical Check-up, Vaccination, and other activities to support participating employees, and therefore create good organizational morale.
- Support and advise the employees to understand and implement company policies and procedures.
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Represent of the company in labor law, social security, insurance and organizing the welfare committee meeting and other labor representative meetings.
- Update the leave records & transactions to ensure that the leave applications are approved.
- Recheck time attendance, over time and all incentives of employee.
- Orientation and Training new hire staffs regarding their duties and other relevant course.
- Monitoring and processing newcomer’s mandatory training courses and learning records to ensure that it is aligned with relevant SOP.
- Responsible of payment documents – employee’s benefits and process of PR / PO to vendor and supplier in Company’ system.
- Serve as primary point of contact for HR Department.
- Maintain employee’s information and files in HR system
- Monitoring and sourcing of food and drinking vendors at warehouse’s canteens.
- Coordinates for purchasing of equipment related to the site.
- Support/ manage activities related and attend internal and external audits.
- Others job as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree of human resources management or related field.
- At least 5 – 7 years of work experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- Professional level in keeping confidentiality when handling employee’s information
- Strong command of English
- Computer literacy
|Address||JR73+V3J The company Zuellig Pharma Limited., Sisa Chorakhe Yai, Bang Sao Thong District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Distribution Center
- HR Operation Partner
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Zuellig Pharma
Zuellig Pharma (ZP) is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and our purpose is to make healthcare more accessible.
For over 100 years, we have been the trusted partner for healthcare companies looking to realize opportunities in Asian markets. With our deep-reaching
infrastructure and sole focus on healthcare, we offer our clients unparalleled access to all healthcare channels across 13 countries in the region. Our focus is always about combining our market insight with a thorough understanding of your needs to deliver
the best solution that connects you to patients. We believe delivering your products is only the first step to capturing the Asian markets. That is why we have continued to invest in developing innovative solutions that expand across Distribution, Clinical
Reach, Sales & Marketing, Patient Centered Services, and Community Pharmacies.
Zuellig Pharma is the leading provider of distribution services to manufacturers in the life science industry in the Asia Pacific region. With operations
in 13 countries or territories Zuellig Pharma has strong market positions, critical mass, broad geographic coverage and significant potential for continuing growth.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance