Muang Jobs Hr Specialist (working At Samutprakarn Plant) Position at ADIENT & SUMMIT CORPORATION LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Samutprakarn > Muang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ADIENT & SUMMIT CORPORATION LTD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as HR Specialist (Working at Samutprakarn Plant) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||ADIENT & SUMMIT CORPORATION LTD.|
|Position||Hr Specialist (working At Samutprakarn Plant)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Working at Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant
- Responsible for overall of HRM, HRD, Employee relation, General Affair, support manufacturing operation.
- Responsible for onboarding of new hires and offboarding.
- Responsible for coordinating to Government officer on any company issues
- Prepare Report, prepare HR Weekly and Monthly report
- Positive working relationship with employees across the organization
- Responsible for the strategic planning and day-to-day managing of activities
- Being a leader of plant employee engagement to support growth and development of employee relations.
- Lead the Project Management with Office Cooperation and Public Relations
- Driving actions to improve employee engagement such town hall, canteen, benefit and welfare.
- Responsible for company activities concerned with Plant.
- Responsible for internal communication as related to employees.
- Other Tasks assigned by Plant Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administrative or related field.
- Minimum 5 years, experienced in HR & GA
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in English.
- Good personality and skill to solve day-to-day problems.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Experience in a multinational company will be an advantage.
|Address||254R+X96 Adient & Summit Corporation Ltd., อยู่ ใน นิคม อีส เทิ ร์ น ซี บอร์ด, Pluak Daeng, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong 21140, Thailand|
- Have Exp in ER, GA, Training, Recruitment
- Have can-do attitude, flexible personality
- Can work under dynamic culture, Good English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ร่วมทุนระหว่างไทย - อเมริกัน ผู้ผลิตเบาะรถยนต์รายใหญ่ซึ่งมีสาขาทั่วโลก กำลังขยายงานและเปิดสายการผลิตใหม่ในส่วนของเบาะและแผงประตูรถยนต์ ต้องการผู้ร่วมงานที่มีความรู้ ความสามารถ และประสบการณ์ เข้าร่วมงานกับบริษัทฯเพื่อรองรับงานระบบข้อมูลวัตถุดิบ ดังนี้
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week