Bangrak Jobs Hr Operation & Recruitment Officer (export & Overseas Bu) Position at Perfect Companion Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Perfect Companion Group Co., Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of hr operation & recruitment officer (export & overseas bu) with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Bangrak and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿20,000 - ฿30,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Perfect Companion Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Hr Operation & Recruitment Officer (export & Overseas Bu)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 30.000|
Job Description :
- Be responsible for the Organization Design and Monitoring, Manpower planning and Recruitment for the key business unit.
- Responsible for all recruitment process since sourcing, advertising, interviewing and offering the job in timeline period.
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of recruitment processes such as interview evaluation, test & assessment, including prepare report in order to monitor recruitment performance and ensure recruitment progress is on track.
- Act as a focal point of contact to support, coordinate and advise the designated business unit in relation to Employee Profile Management (Documentation & HR System), Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, Time Attendance Report, Performance Management, Bonus and Annual Increment, Employee Promotion, Training and Employee relations, etc.
- Provide support to the designated business unit in terms of employment legislation and dispute resolution.
- Provide and support HR’s activities and other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Management or any related field.
- 1 – 3 years of HR Generalist and Recruitment experiences
- Ability to handle multi-tasks at one time.
- Good command of English communication.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Can work under pressure, dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline.
- Social Security
- Provident Fund
- Vacation Leave (Prorate)
- Fix bonus 2 months (Prorate)
|Address||PGCJ+56V Perfect Companion Co.,LTD., Bangkok, Sathon, จังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร 10120, Thailand|
- 1 - 3 years HRBP, HRM, HR Operation, Recruitment
- Good English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Positive Energy & Facilitating
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Perfect Companion Group, the leading company in Pet Business Group established to serve global pet care industry. Our proud root is in our Parent Organization -The Charoen Pokphand
(C.P.) Group - Thailand’s leading Multinational Corporation with in 20 countries worldwide. Perfect Companion Group, established in 2001, is committed to the Charoen Pokphand Group’s long-standing tradition of “improving the quality of life for the Greatest
number of people” by delivering products and services of the highest quality. We are looking for the qualified position as follow:
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week