Huaykwang Jobs Hr Officer Position at Animated Storyboards (Thailand) Company Limited.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Huaykwang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Animated Storyboards (Thailand) Company Limited.
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full life cycle Recruiting process including job postings, resume sourcing, candidate interviews, resume submitting, reference checking and offer negotiations & screening, interviewing and on boarding
- Processing employee data such as personal document, SSF, Tax, Medical insurance document…etc.
- Updating internal HR databases and assisting in the hiring process.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records.
- Preparing HR documents.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist for payroll by providing relevant employee information. (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event) Handle ad hoc tasks or project as assigned by HR Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business Management, Political Science or any related field
- At least 1 years of HR job-related experience, New graduated are welcome
- Good communicated in English
- Good problem solving skills
- Time management and priorities management skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Experiences in purchasing & company activity are advantage
|Animated Storyboards Thailand, 1768 Thai Summit Tower, Floor 19,20 New Phetchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Hueykwang, Bangkok 10320, Thailand
- At least 1 years of HR job-related experience
- Recruiting and Admin
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Animated Storyboards Thailandis part of the largest full-service independent animatic company in the world, with 8 studios
throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We have been going strong and expanding our operation since 2001.
Bangkokis our largest Studio and we produce the majority of ASB’s work load from here. It is also the location of our render farm and the central hub for the entire
ASB World Wide operation.
We have worked with many of the Worlds leading Ad Agencies and Marketing and Brand companies such asUnilever, P&G, Grey, Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Ogilvy, DDB, Leo
Burnett, Havas, McCANN, BBDO, JWTand many more. Over the years we have helped them to explore, create, tell their story and make their ideas come to life on a variety of projects for many diﬀerent brands. We have worked on everything from Coca-Cola
to VISA and we continue to work with new clients on new brands everyday.
Animated Storyboardsis constantly growing and helping to shape the animation industry of Thailand.
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours