Sampantawong Jobs Hr Manager Position at Chaophaya Development Corporation Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Sampantawong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Chaophaya Development Corporation Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as HR Manager and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿45,000 - ฿70,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Chaophaya Development Corporation Limited|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 70.000|
- Implement HR policies and programs including employee relations,recruiting,staffing,wage salary administration, benefits, and management training.
- Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, general management and employee relationship issues.
- Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around.
- Identify and implement training programs.
- Develop and implement effective hiring and employee retention programs.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the department perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to insure regulatory compliance. Identifies trends that could impact the organization objectives.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
- Master’s degree of Human Resource Management or related field
- 5 – 8 years of experiences in full function
- Strategy/policy/labour law/administrative
- Excellent communication skills with high proficiency in English (speaking, listening, writing).
- Great organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Others).
- Diligent, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Able to manage time and prioritize work.
- Discipline and can be a good role model to the team.
- Love art & culture, good knowledge of work and can be adaptable to unexpected situations.
|Address||Chaophaya Development Corp.,Ltd. ศูนย์การค้าริเวอร์ซิตี้ ห้อง 110 ตรอกโรงน้ำแข็ง 23 Yotha Rd, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand|
- 5 - 8 years of HR generalist experience.
- Strategy/policy/labor law/administrative.
- Strong leadership, Good command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
River City is a commercial art center in Bangkok’s Creative District on the Chao Phraya River, accessible by car, boat, MRT and BTS. The four floors of the art center house antique traders,
RCB Auction house, public art galleries, commercial art galleries, restaurants and bars, and other businesses. River City is a lifestyle and retail education center answering the population’s desire for art and culture.
In the past three years, River City has presented a number of exhibitions, some of which are ticketed. For example, in 2019, 60,00 people paid the price of a cinema ticket to see FROM
MONET TO KANDINSDKY. This year ticketed exhibitions include VAN GOGH: Life and Art and ANDY WARHOL: Pop Art. In addition to selling tickets, River City also sells merchandise relating to these exhibitions.
Two divisions are responsible for customer relationships: SALES stages the exhibitions, and sells tickets and merchandise. MARKETING promotes exhibitions through media and River City’s
own platforms (website, social media pages and EDM).
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week