Bangsaotong Jobs Hr / Hse Specialist – New Automotive Manufacturing @samutprakan Position at Webasto
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangsaotong and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr / Hse Specialist - New Automotive Manufacturing @samutprakan|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Jobs in this sub-family are responsible for activities related to the environment (including the broader community impacted by environmental hazards) and employees. Activities include:
• Ensuring compliance with laws, orders and regulations related to workplace health and safety
• Developing and implementing policies and practices to identify/mitigate hazardous conditions within the workplace and external environments
• Investigating accidents and environmental incidents and work with internal and external departments, engineers, management, and health and safety regulatory authorities to identify causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence
• Providing advice and training on safety protocols and conducting audits to ensure compliance with organization and government standards related to environmental and employee health and safety
• Maintaining relationships with the community, environmental groups and other stakeholders impacted by the environmental performance of the organization. Emphasizing cooperation with local authorities and certification bodies to comply with legal and management systems requirements and regulations
‘- Manages all day-to-day HSE activities including inspections, safety walks, work permits for contractors, fire drills and HSE training
-Ensures Plant HSE certifications are maintained and monitors overall effectiveness of plant HSE and Energy Programmes and related activities
– Ensures KPI performance reporting is available in an accurate and timely manner
– Responsible for the location’s HSE management system in compliance with all applicable and latest requirements including documentation updates and setting/ achieving objectives
– Drives the development of HSE awareness, compliance and definition of HSE Roadmap to achieve continuous improvement projects in HSE as well as organizes and participates in safety committee
– Responsible for risk analyses of existing and new processes in HSE, implementation of mitigation measures and incident/ accident investigations
– Prepares and participates in internal cross-audits and external HSE Audits and ensures non-conformities are corrected
– Manages all aspects of occupational health in cooperation with HR
– Works with facilities/ site services team to ensure buildings and equipment are maintained in safe condition
– Be fully aware of updates of HSE related laws, regulations, policies by local government. Maintain good relations with local HSE related governmental organizations.
– Support HR program and policy administration
– Makes admin related regulations and ensure the regulations carry out successfully.
– Daily admin management (eg. daily reception , vehicle and canteen management,energy control)
– Management of fixed assets, plant maintenance and new projects of office
– Responsible for staff activities and promotion of ONE culture
– Promotes full respect of EHS rules and regulations
– Ensures related procedure and opearations complying with TS16949, ISO14001, ISO45001 system requiments
– Support in onboarding process, such as name badges preparation, business photo taking, following in contract sign process
– Assisting with other daily routine work, e.g. meeting preparation
– Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
– Working knowledge of the latest, locally applicable HSE regulations and legal requirements
– Knowledge of the company’s HSE systems and processes
– Good knowledge of most common HSE risk assessment tools and processes incl. ergonomics, incident and accident investigation tools and techniques such as root cause analysis.
– Good knowledge of occupational health processes
– Basic knowledge of local labor law
– Basic understanding of the company’s production system and guiding principles, particularly the HSE dimensions.
– Good knowledge of ISO14001/45001, and other relevant management systems.
– Basic understanding of IATF 16949 requirements and product liability and product safety requirements.
– Qualified Auditor for HSE management systems such as ISO 14001/45001
-Good English communication skills.
– MS-Office and SAP
– High level of confidentiality
- New plant setup in WHA-Teparak T22 Samutprakan
- Multi-Cultural, good benefit, Training abroad
- 5 day work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to Webasto
The Webasto Group is one of the top 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sunroofs, panorama roofs, convertible roofs and pioneering heating, cooling, battery systems, and charging solutions, we
continue to add value to the burgeoning mobility sector. Furthermore, we also ensure that commercial and special vehicles, recreational vehicles and boats have the optimum temperature. Our customers can always count on a pleasant atmosphere and driving experience.
When you come and work with Webasto, you can expect to find an environment shaped by a remarkable sense of team spirit. We offer our colleagues the freedom to be creative in global development work – because the Weis your Special Plus.
In the development and production of our products, we at Webasto act with foresight and responsibility in all areas. We offer our customers innovative technologies as well as sustainable products, taking into account ecological values
and criteria along the entire value chain. ONE Webasto stands for thinking and acting responsibly together. Our more than 15,00 employees around the world live this and work together on products for a more livable world for our future generations.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours