Huaykwang Jobs Hr Database Team Lead Position at Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Database Team Lead. For candidates who reside in Huaykwang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum .
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Hr Database Team Lead|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Conduct employment contract for Office FTE / Temp staff.
- Update employment databases such as Internal Transfer, Manager Change, Reorganization, etc.
- Reconcile all databases in all systems to align and valid.
- Conduct reports following team requests.
- Maintain and Improve the automatic flow system to work normally.
- 3 years of experience working in HR function or data driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Good analytical thinking, communication, and presentation skill
- Experience in MS Excel, BI tools and Power Platform is a plus.
|Address||Shopee Thailand, สิงห์ คอมเพล็กซ์ 1788 New Petchaburi Rd, Bangkapi Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Good analytical thinking
- Multitasking abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Create history with us!
It’s quite the journey, and we’ve just begun…
Shopee is the largest eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, making online shopping easy, secure and fast through its strong
payment and logistical support. Shopee is strongly supported by Sea (formerly known as Garena), Southeast Asia’s largest internet platform provider. Shopee can be downloaded for free on App Store and Google Play in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia,
Vietnam, and the Philippines.
With over million active users a day make us well progress and more forward.
With massive resources, deep expertise in mobile space, operational experience in the local markets and leadership with deep eCommerce background and experience, the company is confident
that the new business will emerge as a clear market leader in the near future.
Young & Talented Sailors
You will become the rewarding Sailors of the best eCommerce team in Southeast Asia and join a group of young and motivated entrepreneurs with various backgrounds. This is a unique
opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a fast expanding start-up company.
MNC Working Environment & Attractivefringe benefits
We are offering an attractive salary,good benefits and welfare to the successful candidates. With our work in multinational company style will teach and make the staff be a good
team player and success in the career life.
Please visit company website at
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week, Flexible working hours