Bangplee Jobs Hr & Admin Manager (urgently Required)/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายบุคคล Position at Bentoli Agrinutrition Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Bangplee and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bentoli Agrinutrition Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Hr & Admin Manager (urgently Required)/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายบุคคล|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
(Urgently Required), Good command of English Bentoli AgriNutrition Co.,Ltd. is American co. and is in animal feeds business. Its production facility requires a HR & Admin Manager in Bangplee, Samutprakarn, Thailand
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling overall management of the HR functions.
- Submit monthly reports to the Government according HR roles as SSO.
- Formulate and implement HR policies and procedures, systems, and processes.
- Monitor manpower of branch and set up motivation program.
- Develop performance analytics mechanisms to monitor organizational and individual performance against established goals and objectives.
- Developing recruitment strategy based on manpower requirements.
- Ensure appropriate control Visa and work Permit applications for alien skilled workers and experts under BOI.
- Manage operating budgets for the Human Resources department.
- Handle the meeting for action plan set up and follow up the progress.
- Plan and Manage HR Project.
- Review and improve procedure and other document of recruitment and Training for support Audit team (External & Internal Audit).
- Review Organization Chart and Job Description.
- Provide and implement the performance management system on KPI and Competency Base Tool.
- Plan and execute HRD Strategy including “People Development Plan and Organization Development” to support business objectives and company target.
- Create and provide the follow up program and staff evaluation after training, ensuring that the attendee can apply knowledge and skill to their workplace.
- Set up and execute Career Development Plan, Succession Plan to prepare for the readiness of human resources to serve the future growth of the organization.
- Manage and control budget to be consistent with training master plan and employee relations & CSR activities.
- Review and propose the company welfares based on company situations and market.
- Review the benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
- Support salary and benefits survey including analyze the results of the surveys to develop specific recommendations to support pay decisions and develop competitive salary structures.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships between employers and employ.
- Advice and counsel First Line supervisors and managers in handling of complaints, grievances, policy resolution issues, discipline, etc.
- Prepare and issue correspondences relating to the Human Resources department.
- Communicate with the Labor Office and update company regulations.
- Evaluate the performance of subordinates and is responsible for the completion of the Yearly Appraisal Reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- General supporting any other member of the team as required to help ensure the office runs smoothly and take care of all office facilities for employees and MD.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Admin, Legal or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Managerial position of HR & Admin in manufacturing side.
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws and able to implement HR system and structure.
- Have good understanding of HR business requirements, outgoing, and possess good organizing skills. High integrity, result & detail-oriented
- Good command of English communication skill
- Understanding ISO9001, work permit process, DLD license process – preferred
- Well Organized person
- Highly creative, result oriented, high leadership, entrepreneurship, excellent communication skill, interpersonal skill, and highly service minded
Location: Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via Apply Now
33/52-52 Moo 6, T.Bangpla, A.Bangplee,
|Address||HQG3+J7G Bentoli Agrinutrition (Siam) Co., Ltd., Bang Pla, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management
- 5 years work experience in Managerial position
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bentoli is a global company specializing in feed additives and animal nutrition. Founded 42 years ago, Bentoli now operates in
over 40 countries worldwide, and is currently expanding its operations in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week