Pathumwan Jobs Housing Coordinator Position at US Embassy Bangkok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, US Embassy Bangkok are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as housing coordinator with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||US Embassy Bangkok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Embassy’s recruitment system is changed. You are required to create an electronic recruitment application (ERA) account to apply for jobs with the U.S. Mission in Thailand. A resume from other websites is not essential for job application.
U.S. Mission in Thailand is now offering a great employment opportunity with attractive compensation and good working hours for the right candidate.
Vacancy announcement no. / title
Bangkok-2023-080, Housing Coordinator
SALARY:Starting from TH฿529,641 per annum
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week
CLOSING DATE:May 4, 2023
BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
The incumbent works under the supervision of the General Services (Housing) Officer at one of the largest Embassy housing pools in the world. Duties include, but are not limited to: serve as primary point of contact and action officer for all Embassy officers and their dependents in either government owned or leased residential housing units; ensure that assigned living units are made ready for occupancy in a timely manner and meet all safety and security requirements; liaise with building landlords to ensure residents are properly supported, and when necessary resolve disputes between landlord and US Government tenants; serve as a liaison between General Service Office (GSO) Housing, Facilities Maintenance, Property and Supply and various building managers and landlords to further support customers; ensure welcomes kits are in proper order and immediately ready to use. Incumbent must also work closely with the Community Liaison Officers to establish and maintain communication with office sponsors in coordinating preparations for new arrivals. The incumbent must ensure that sensitive issues are handled according to regulations and guidance.
(1) Education: A minimum of two years of college or university studies is required.
(2) Experience: A minimum of one year of experience in real estate, customer service, and/or background in logistics, operations, planning, construction, or skilled trade crafts is required.
(3) Language:(This will be tested.)
- Good working knowledge in Writing/Reading/Speaking English
- Fluent in Writing/Reading/Speaking Thai including the ability to translate
- Please clarify level of your THAI and ENGLISH language skill.
- You are required to pass the English Placement Test (EPT) that is conducted by the Regional Human Resources Office or submit a copy of valid TOEIC score (Listening and Reading Section) of at least 600 with your application.
(4) Skills:(This will be tested.)
- Incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills for direct and frequent dealing with American officers and family members, contractors, and landlords to resolve problems and enforce post policies and contract requirements.
- Must exercise a keen attention to detail, creative problem solving, and logistical and organizational skills are crucial.
- Must possess basic computer skills (word processing, database and excel spreadsheet). (This will be tested.)
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Current real estate and housing market in Bangkok and familiarity with American living standards and requirements as they relate to housing, customer service, logistics, operations, planning, construction or skilled crafts trade.
BENEFITS: Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Leaves, Holidays
Please follow the checklists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website carefully. You have to create an online account on the U.S. Embassy, Bangkok website to apply for jobs (https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/job-vacancies/). Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
กรุณาสมัครงานโดยการสร้างบัญชีออนไลน์ของท่านผ่านเว็บไซต์ของสถานทูตสหรัฐอเมริกา เท่านั้น (https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/job-vacancies/)มิฉะนั้นใบสมัครของท่านจะไม่ได้รับการพิจารณา
|Region||Pathum Thani province|
|Address||Embassy of the United States, 95 Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- A minimum of two years of college or university
- Experience in real estate, customer service
- Good working knowledge in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
U.S. EMBASSY, BANGKOK IS NOW OFFERING A GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION AND GOOD WORKING HOURS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE