Wattana Jobs Headhunter Assistant Manager / Recruitment Consultant Position at Win Education Service Co., Ltd. (Head Quarter)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Headhunter assistant manager / Recruitment Consultant. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Win Education Service Co., Ltd. (Head Quarter) and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿30,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Win Education Service Co., Ltd. (Head Quarter)|
|Position||Headhunter Assistant Manager / Recruitment Consultant|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
WIN Careers is an exciting new development of WIN Education, and as such, we are looking to offer a new service to our existing client base. Our clients are alumni who have successfully graduated from university overseas and now wish to move into a working career. Your role will be to build up the new WIN Careers department offering opportunities for our alumni to connect with major players in their chosen industry.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development
We are looking for a dynamic and go-getting individual who wishes to develop themselves in this new and exciting role.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiating activities designed to develop WIN Education’s clients personal and professional profiles
- Exploring opportunities to expand client base , including conducting market research.
- Organising job fairs matching quality candidates with the recruitment needs of our clients.
- Building and maintain good relationships with both our clients and alumni.
- Liaising with our marketing department to develop dynamic promotional content.
- Developing a full-cycle of recruitment solutions to meet our clients’ hiring needs.
- Giving career advice to our alumni to facilitate a smooth hiring process.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in HR, Recruitment, BD, Sales, or similar field
- Great interpersonal skills in both Thai and English
- Excellent English – both written and spoken
- Enjoy working with people
- Work well under pressure and be able to handle challenging tasks
- Be actively involved in a highly dynamic and fast-moving work environment.
- Have a natural attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
|Address||WIN Education LADPRAO, 11th Fl., Central Plaza Ladprao Phahonyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand|
- Head Hunter / Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development
- Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WIN Education by Westminster International is a fast-growing education agency, specialising in higher education, and representing over 100 UK & US universities and colleges. Due to the
massive increase of interest from students, we are currently looking for an experienced counselor to join our team.
‘ALL HAPPENNING HERE’ – Westminster International has a strong position in the market as we provide a high quality one stop service to our students covering, IELTS preparation courses,
study UK & USA counselling service, and the only education agency in Thailand to become an Official IELTS Test Venue for both Paper-based and Computer-delivered exams.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week