Prakanong Jobs Head Of Retails Business Position at Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Prakanong and surrounding areas as head of retails business with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited|
|Position||Head Of Retails Business|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
The Head of Retail Business is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the retail operations and driving the expansion of the organization’s retail footprint. This includes developing and implementing strategies to drive sales and profitability, managing the retail team, and identifying and securing new retail locations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail management and expansion, a deep understanding of customer behavior and trends, and the ability to lead a team to success.
Sales & Expansion
- Develop a strategic and structured business plan for the Properties covering all key components of operation from the revenue, and expenses, to the profit of the Properties.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and profitability for the retail business and expansion
- Identify and secure new retail locations, including negotiating leases and coordinating store build-outs
- Develop, oversee, and execute sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
- Negotiate leases both new and renewals across all categories.
- Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the Properties in line with business strategy and market demand to achieve desired footfall.
- Develop and maintain a long-term beneficial relationship with all existing tenants to ensure continued and future business and ensure a smooth and positive relationship with tenants, agencies, and suppliers.
- Use diligent efforts to enforce leases in accordance with their terms and notify the Owner when it becomes aware of any default under any lease.
- Develop understanding and communicate relevant retail and office trends to management including sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issues.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Follow up on the collection of outstanding money from tenants and implementation of contractual terms.
Budgeting & Reporting
- Prepare, review, and adjust financial budgets, systems, and processes and monitor performance against budget.
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Generate weekly, Monthly reports, Quarter Reviews, and AM reports (and other reports as may be required) and give a presentation as required by the Company.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management on the performance of the retail business and expansion, including sales, customer satisfaction, and other key metrics
- Ensure all the reports are submitted on time to Head Office (Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited) by taking ownership & coordinating with other departments
Marketing & Event
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve sales targets, from creative briefs through to analysis and recommendations. Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required.
- Assess the effectiveness of the Properties website (if any) and implement content improvements and new features to meet online objectives. Manage and develop the e-newsletters from the website. Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions.
- Develop and upkeep the identity of the Properties.
- Responsible for all Public Relations of the Properties (if required), liaison with a PR agency, head office PR, and Corporate Communication team as well as other stakeholders.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality (NEW)
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns, and decorate the lobby according to various festivals in Thailand
- Co-ordinate tenants’ newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums.
- Develop marketing and annual event plans, and implement such plans approved by the Company.
- Ensure that retail stores (the “Properties”) are operating efficiently and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing the internal guest literature package, which includes updating mall guides, directory boards, and general guest services literature.
Service & Maintenance
- Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution.
- Resolves complaints and demands of tenants and works to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Prepare, Review, and administer contracts for the provision of property services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services. Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Supervise all vendors related to maintenance and housekeeping personnel. Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Analyze periodically all service contracts to determine if alternative suppliers/contractors would be more cost-effective.
- Attend, plan, schedule, and coordinate the maintenance supervision of all ordinary and extraordinary repairs and alterations. Establish and implement (or maintain) an existing preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment, building systems, grounds, facilities, and all roofs and parking lots that are the Owner’s responsibility to maintain.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
Employee Management & Internal Process
- Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all functions in the Properties and the Company Head Office (Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited) to ensure smooth coordination/cooperation among various internal departments to facilitate business need and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences.
- Set policies and processes
- Manage the retail team, including training, and performance management
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the retail operations align with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Monitor industry trends and best practices in retail management to identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation
|Address||Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited, Ocean Tower 1 Building, 170/67, 21st floor, Soi Sukhumvit 16, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Develop a strategic and structured business plan
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales
- Negotiate leases both new and renewals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2004, the Boutique Group of Companies has rapidly evolved into one of Thailand’s leading developers in the limited service hospitality sector with
a proven track record of developing high quality projects in partnership with some of the world’s leading property groups. We also have a substantial presence in the condominium, retail and food service segments in Thailand.
Boutique’s existing hotel portfolio includes 6 properties with over 1,00 rooms - 4 Citadines and 1 Oakwood properties in Bangkok, and a hotel in Pattaya. Our
first foray into retail, Rain Hill 47, a community mall on Sukhumvit Soi 47 in Bangkok, won 2 awards from the Thailand Property Awards in 2012. More recently, Boutique entered into the condominium sector with Treetops Pattaya offering 252 condominium units
for sale and we became the master franchisee for Marugame Seimen, Japan's number one udon chain, with26 stores now open in Thailand.
New projects are under development now in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai while Boutique is also providing third party development services on five other
projects in the country. To support our continued expansion, we are seeking talented people who desire to be a part of a small, fast growing team and a dynamic organization.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week