Rajthevee Jobs Head Of Human Resources Position at King Power Click Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Head of Human Resources. For those of you who live in Rajthevee and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, King Power Click Co., Ltd., and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Master, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||King Power Click Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Head Of Human Resources|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Lead and Manage all HR functions both HRM and HRD (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Learning & Development, Engagement, Performance Management, Employee Relations)
- Oversee Procurement , General Affairs function
- Design HR & GA plan to support company Direction
- Plan & Control budget of HR and general administrative
- Manage and control manpower planning, improving staffing strategy
- Manage people development program
- Manage Internal Communication & Employer Branding
- Be a coach/advisor for manager in terms of people management initiatives and issue
- Support management team by providing advice and counseling on HR matters
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 10 years of relevant HR work experience both HRM and HRD
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work well with people of all levels.
- Detailed and result-oriented, trustable, proactive and initiative.
- High emotional intelligence, empathy to understand another person’s perspective.
|Address||King Power Click Co., Ltd., Bangkok Thai Tower, 3rd Floor, 108, Rangnam Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies
- Oversee Procurement, GA function
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, result-oriented
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"King Power Click Co., Ltd. & ShopSpot (Thailand) Co., Ltd." a fast-growing creative+technology
company under King Power Group with diverse Business Units in the Omni Retail x Travel sector.
O2O Vertical Shopping Platform: Firster.com
Online Travel-Retail: KingPower.com
Gift Delivery: Wish.in.th
and CVC (Corporate Venture Capital) with a main focus on the Travel x Retail sector.
We’re in the process of redefining the new chapter of [Travel x Retail x Sport] x [NFT x Web3 x Metaverse] in the future…
If you want to join our team. Feel free to email us at [email protected]
To be leading Creative and Technology Enablerproviding the best Innovative businessesyou
could ever find.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours