Bangkok Area – Nakornpatom Jobs Head Of Engineering (pmo) Position at Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as head of engineering (pmo) with a permanent work system, which domiciled in Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Master which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited
|Head Of Engineering (pmo)
|Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom
|Type of Work
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Project Manager – Head of Department to lead our engineering team and manage all engineering projects within our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, as well as experience leading and managing teams of engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will also be responsible for managing the performance and development of your team members, as well as identifying areas for process improvement within the department.
- Establish project structure and governance framework to ensure projects are aligned with company goals and objectives
- Prioritize projects and ensure alignment with company’s short-, medium-, and long-term goals
- Lead and manage a cross-functional team, including matrix organization, to ensure successful project delivery
- Resolve differences and conflicts between individuals and teams to foster a positive and collaborative work environment
- Carry out risk assessment and develop mitigation plans to minimize project risks and ensure successful project delivery
- Manage expectations of senior management and stakeholders, providing regular status updates and progress reports
- Display visible resource capacities and manage resource allocation to ensure efficient use of resources
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and enable team efficiency by sharing best practices and lessons learned
- Coach or train the trainer to develop team members’ skills and capabilities
- Master’s degree in engineering or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in project management, with a track record of successful project delivery
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams, with a focus on developing team members and fostering a positive work environment
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to establish project structure and governance frameworks, prioritize projects, and manage risks
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate project status and issues to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to resolve differences and conflicts between individuals and teams
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Six Sigma
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
|Bangkok Area - Nakornpatom
|Thantawan Industry Public Co., Ltd., Suntowers Building A 123 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Project Management (PMO)
- Head of Engineering
- Six Sigma
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thantawan Industry Public Company Limited is one of the leading plastic bag and straw manufacturers with more than 40 years of experience leading us to the specialist in a production
system and quality control with modern technology by following international standards.
Our main products are different types of plastic straws, food packaging bag including a built-in zipper and zipper slider, multi-purpose bags in various industries, freezer bags, shopping
bags, handle bags, garbage bags, and zipper lines for packaging.
All goods can be produced either monolayer film or multi-layer film. As aforementioned products can be made by bioplastics, compostable plastics as well as products with modern technology
for raw materials, such as packaging to extend the shelf life of vegetables and fruits (Modify Atmosphere Packaging), Anti-microbial packaging, TEMP. Indicator Packaging, etc.
We offer customization for all product sizes and all styles based on customer requests. In addition, our services include consulting services on design, development, design and product quality
as well as problem-solving.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance