Pathumwan Jobs Group Treasury Manager Position at Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Group Treasury Manager. For those of you who live in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Dextra Asia Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Dextra Asia Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Group Treasury Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Develop Group Cash Flows models & provide scenarios risks analysis to senior management.
- Optimize efficiencies by evaluating, developing, and implementing cash management systems.
- Animate the Treasury Team
- Manage appropriate accounting and treasury procedures and policies in compliance with Group Authorization charts & Financial policies.
- Oversee Banks’ Public Relations & liquidity management with CFO.
- Monitor & optimize Group Trading Facilities instruments (LC / TR / Loan / BG’s)
- Recognizes & manages Cash related risks associated with relevant stakeholders and takes appropriate measures to mitigate them
- Managing foreign currency exposure and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Supervise daily cash management with financial controllers.
- Lead Dextra Group treasury management and working capital optimization (AP/AR)
- Consolidation of Group Cash Flow Forecasts and reporting to Board of Directors.
- Budgeting, oversee Group SAF with senior management to set working capital targets and action plan and forecast medium to long-term Group funding needs.
- Lead Group Credit Committee: DSO/DPO/overdue metrics & action plan.
- Supervise Group Weekly Collection Targets communication & Follow up.
- Ensure Daily Cash balance is accessible and timely reported.
- Planning & monitoring intercompany cash circulation.
- KYC Bank Authorizations
- Ensure credit limits are set, maintained, and closely monitored.
- Standardize and Harmonize treasury processes, terms & systems across the organization.
- Attend internal and external Cash management & compliance events, such as conferences and seminars.
- Leadership and initiative, ability to drive a team
- Excellent team player, with very good communication skills and the ability to work with various levels of interlocutors and across company’s departments
- Sound, hands-on accounting background, preferably acquired in a manufacturing environment
- Cost-saving oriented, with an acute sense of cash and WCR management
- Financial modeling skills
- Relevant experience in integrating new processes and software into a company ERP
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or CFA is a plus
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in Trading and/or Holding company is required. Manufacturing is a plus.
- >=4 (Manpower or internal test result expected)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- ERP Experience: [Key User]
|Address||Dextra Asia, 6th Floor Lumpini II Building, 247 Sarasin Road Lumpini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Strong English communication skills
- Cash Management expert
- Good relations with Banks (KYC authorization)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group
is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution
of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong. Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,00 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people
and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week