Klongtoey Jobs Graphic Designer Position at Sybarite Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Sybarite Co., Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as graphic designer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿25,000 - ฿35,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Sybarite Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 35.000|
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Department for EL MERCADO. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing visually appealing and effective marketing materials to promote our restaurant, increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing Manager and other team members to develop innovative and high-quality designs that capture the essence of our restaurant and appeal to our target audience.
- Design and develop creative marketing materials, such as flyers, menus, social media graphics, posters, and other promotional materials.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and other team members to develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Work with printers and other vendors to ensure high-quality and timely delivery of marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain the restaurant’s visual identity and brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new design software/tools to ensure the best design practices are utilized.
- Contribute to the overall marketing efforts by bringing new ideas and creativity to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design, preferably in a marketing and advertising setting.
- Strong portfolio showcasing exceptional design skills and creativity.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in both Thai and English to work effectively with team members and external vendors.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and branding guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Food and Beverage experience is preferred but not required.
If you have a passion for design and love International cuisine, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the best candidate for this position.
- 5 days work week
- Team Dinner / Annual party / Sports Day
- Social Security
- Discounts on food and beverage on EL MERCADO outlets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in graphic design tools
- Passion for creative design
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
El Mercado started with 4 people, 6 tables, 10 cheeses and cold-cuts, a coffee machine and lot’s of ideas, dreams and hopes.
As a concept,
El Mercado means “Market” in Spanish and it refers to a place to find a variety of the fresher and finest foods, usually seasonal, at a reasonable prices. It is also where you can find one of the most authentic glimpses of life in any given
city or town! Locals buy their groceries and restaurant owners stock up on fresh ingredients.
Soon, more tables were added, more rooms were opened, more ideas enabled
El Mercado to expand. The shop has grown, the product range extended, a bigger kitchen appeared, a production center, a bakery and pastry lab and
El Mercado Phai Singto as it is today was launched. After 6 years
El Mercado represents 4 restaurants, 4 groceries, a B2B business and an e-commerce platform.
We are always looking for professionals to support the expansion of the business, who dedicate to bring quality, consistency and unique products to our customers all over Thailand.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week