Jatuchak Jobs Graphic Designer Position at MONIX Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MONIX Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Graphic Designer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Jatuchak and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||MONIX Co., Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
MONIX brings the world’s best innovative, inclusive financial services and literacy to people everywhere to create opportunities for them to prosper and enjoy life. As Graphic Designer, you will communicate intent and meaning through visual experiences that are emotionally compelling and functionally clear to create understanding and action from people.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conduct background research on identity and create mood boards for projects
- Interpret customer insights and research data to design for user and market resonance
- Design visual experiences that fit user/market insights and FINNIX brand/design language in the image and video formats
- Assist Marketing team in creating user interface design work for the application
- Competitor analysis of ad design and entertainment landscape
- Must be working on a degree in a design field (preferably digital communications, visual design, industrial design, graphic design, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in typography, layout, and color theory, and branding
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite of software and user interface software e.g., Figma
- Good experience in photography, retouching, motion graphics, and illustration
- Must be able to submit a portfolio showing both student and any previous internship work
- Detail-oriented, logical, with the ability to think strategically and creativity, distinctive problem-solving skills, and the abilities to work well under-pressure in very dynamic environment
- Fintech Company
- Work From Anywhere
- Flexible time
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a newborn joint-venture FinTech company between our super-duper cool parents Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) and Abakus. Born in 2020 with the unrivaled, cutting-edge AI and machine learning superpower, MONIX
is committed to making our friends’ financial lives better, easier, and happier by bringing our friendly, fast, and fun products and platforms together with financial literacy to them.
At MONIX, you will:
- Be part of a family of Hustlers, Hipsters, and Hackers who bring unique talents and varying backgrounds, ideas, and experiences to inventing the friendliest financial products and services
- Build things for the customers from the customer’s point of view and from the data – not gut feelings or intuition
- Celebrate diverse perspectives from gender, age, national origin, culture, education and professional and life experiences
- Enjoy the start-up culture where open feedback, flexi hours, knowledge sharing sessions, snacks and food are provided as if basic needs
- And many more to discover…
MONIX is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national
origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours