Chonburi Jobs Graduate Development Program – Operations And Supply Chain Position at Henkel (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Graduate Development Program – Operations and Supply Chain. For those of you who live in Chonburi and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Henkel (Thailand) Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Henkel (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Graduate Development Program – Operations And Supply Chain|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
What we offer:
- Join Henkel’s Digital Transformation and contribute to our commitment to Sustainability
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other countries of region
- Preparation for a fast-track development in the organization to become our leaders of the future
- 18-month trainee program providing a broad overview of the role and tasks of operations and supply chain management at Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Three phases of 6 months, including responsible tasks and projects in the production in our plants, to build a deep insight into the different functions of operations and supply chain through rotations and able involve in cross functional projects.
- Introduction to different supply chain and related functions like digital business, procurement, and sales to build a broad understanding of the organization.
- During the program you will benefit from:
- Individual trainings, development plans, a high level of visibility, mentor’s guidance, network with senior leaders and other trainees globally.
- Permanent contract, a competitive salary, and a guaranteed position after the program based on satisfying performance
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a responsible position across the operations and supply chain organization at one of our regional locations where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will provide you with a wide range of career opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Administration or Economics with successful academic record
- Up to 2 years of work experience, ideally within a multinational environment
- Eager to learn, with interest in new technologies, digitization and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Great attitude for continuous learning and self-development
- Geographic mobility
- Willingness and drive to become a future leader
- Willing to be base in Bangpoo, Sumutprakarn OR Amata Nakorn, Chonburi
|Address||Henkel (Thailand) Ltd., ถนน นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปะกง Khlong Tamru, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
- MNC Organization Culture
- Diversity and job benefits
- Career Growth and opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer
businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading
positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. In 2021, Henkel reported sales of 20 billion euros and an operating profit of 2.7 billion euros(adjusted for one-time gains/charges
and restructuring charges). Henkel employs more than 52,00 people worldwide – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions
in many international indices and rankings. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX.For more information, please visit
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical