Bangplee Jobs General Training Executive Position at Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangplee and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of general training executive and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited|
|Position||General Training Executive|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Work location: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
Department: Training Department
- Work directly with Training Manager to ensure quality and standard of training program.
- Plan feedback mechanism from staffs and generate recommendations to incorporate in the training program.
- Involve actively with instructors to ensure the quality delivery.
- Be in the close loop with training staff and provide insights on the overall program.
- Amend and revise training manuals and training programs as necessary, in order to conform with company policy and authority’s requirements and regulations.
- Plan and implement all training required for flight crew, cabin crew and other TVJ’s staff.
- Verify all training plans which are created by each training specialist to ensure that conformity with training manual and comply with requirement of authority.Assure that only qualified instructors and examiners accepted by the authority (if required) are performing the training and checks.
- Assure that only approved and / or suitable and / or adequate training devices or equipment are used.
- Ensure that the operations personnel are adequately trained to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensuring that the equipment required during the training is available and functional.
- Ensure that training data in all systems are correctly updated.
- Attend internal and any external audit for training department.
- Any and all corrective action resulting from the quality audits within his/her area of responsibility.
- Liaise with the concerned sections regarding training issue and materials.
- Summarize and verify budget for training department.
- Attend annual training standard meeting and summarize minute of meeting for publishing to all concerned.
- Calculation feedback scores and sharing the same with instructor.
- Ensure that number of instructor and examiner are sufficient
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher.
- 3 years of experience in area of training or related department
- Experience in content, designing and delivery a variety of training.
- 3 years in Learning and Development and airline industry.
- Strong communicator both in Writing and Spoken communication
- Strong people management
- Ability to manage multifunction.
- Train the Trainer or IATA Instructional Technique Course.
- Knowledge in the Air Operator Certificate Requirements and authority’s regulations that concern crew member and operation staff training.
- Work location: Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Department: Training Department
- Learning and Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Company Limited is a subsidiary of Vietnamese Vietjet Air, Operating an intensive flight network in Thailand and Vietnam.We are planning to expand its operation
throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
The airline’s mission is to meet the increasing travel demands of domestic and international travelers by providing punctual flights and a high quality of service.
- Industry: Mass Transportation