Pathumwan Jobs (general Office) Administrator & Receptionist/able To Communicate In English Both Oral & Written Position at Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pathumwan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as (General Office) Administrator & Receptionist/Able to communicate in English both oral & written and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Gulf Agency Company (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||(general Office) Administrator & Receptionist/able To Communicate In English Both Oral & Written|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Description :
- Perform general office administration functions effectively and efficiently to support the organization
- Responsible for handling telephone calls, guest relation duties and perform general office work administrative function effectively and efficiently
- Source and purchase any product and service as require on a quality and cost effectiveness comparison basis
- Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers and maintain sufficient stock of office supplies or any product/services require i.e. stationery, grocery, tissues, papers, toners, GAC Polo Shirt, messenger uniform, printing stationeries (brochures, calendars, envelopes, letter head, business card, bill of lading, receipt, payment voucher, etc.) and ensure that local design/format will be in line with GAC Group Design Guide.
- Monitor a periodic maintenance as per maintenance contract of general office equipments i.e. copy machine, air conditioner, access control system, etc. and call for prompt maintenance service as require and ensure maintenance contracts are renewed/cancelled before due.
- Answer phone calls, take a message and forwards to staff in absence of receptionist
- Arrange air tickets and hotel for Management, staffs and visitors
- Arrange and provide company sim card, appropriate mobile package, data roaming package, suspend service or cancel the number as require/request
- Create and provide access card, GAC ID card, etc. as require and ensure all company properties are returned before staff leaving company.
- Monitor company fleet insurance, compulsory insurance and vehicle tax to be renewed/cancelled as schedule
- Coordinate with the building for miscellaneous fixing
- Update weekly travel report and public holidays to Regional Office.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in handling general office administration
- Goal-oriented, Service minded
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of computer skills
We offer attractive packages along with excellent career progression. Interested applicant kindly submit your detailed resume along with salary expectation and specify position you apply on subject of the email to Apply Now.
|Address||GAC Thailand Co.,Ltd. 26/30-31 ชั้น 9 อาคาร อร กานต์ ซอย ชิดลม จังหวัด, ถนน เพลินจิต, แขวง ลุมพินี 26 Floor, Orakarn Building 30 31 9th Lumpinee Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Location of work : Chidlom Rd., Bangkok
- BTS station : Chidlom station
- 2 years experience in general office admin
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join the winning team
GAC. Strength, unity and long-term success
GAC Thailand is part of the GAC Group, a global provider of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services with more than 10,00 employees in over 300 offices
worldwide. Established in 1992, GAC Thailand provides a comprehensive range of shipping, logistics and distribution service from ship agency to air and sea freight, project logistics, oil & gas support, customs clearance, 3PL and warehousing. As part of
our expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and commercially-driven individual with solid experience to join our team.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping