Bangna Jobs General Hr And Admin Position at Nova Empire Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Nova Empire Public Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as general hr and admin with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bangna and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Nova Empire Public Company Limited|
|Position||General Hr And Admin|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Lead HRM functions as compensation and Recruitment and General Affairs
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Prepare budgets by department
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Control the data of attendance and leave related with compensation such as OT, Meal, Diligent, Deduction items
- Conduct HR projects or activities as assigned.
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with PDPA requirements
Workplace Experience Administration support including but not limited to;
- Handles procurement of office supplies
- Liaise with building management team to ensure the facilities within the office are well-maintained
- Provide general supports to visitors from overseas and external parties
- Manage the administrative process of issuing PR/PO for team’s payment
- Other WE-related duties, as assigned
- Assist in audit operations and implement audit recommendations
- Control expat’ visa, work permit
- In charge of discipline process i.e. warning letter
- Monitor and propose the appropriate benefits to management selection i.e. group life insurance, provident fund
HR Administration support including but not limited to;
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires, including processing new hire’s documentation, facilitating the onboarding process prior to arrival and on the first day.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, job changes within HRIS system
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Facilitate the full cycle of off-boarding process for leavers
- Support the training and HR related cost reimbursement from staff
- Ensure compliance with internal process and the governmental regulatory requirement
- Other HR-related duties, as assigned
Other for special career path
- Utilizing all recruitment sourcing/ acquisition channels to find candidates, job advertisements, internal database, referrals, events, and headhunting.
- Conduct recruitment process; reference checking, negotiation, to onboarding.
- Driving the effective execution of HR processes and the HR life cycle within Business Unit
- Provide Initiatives to enable/support business to perform in Talent development / Performance management / Employee engagement
- Address grievances solving for complex employee relations issue
- Responsible for training need survey and prepare training need survey summary report.
- coordination and presentation of internal/external training programs
- Prepare and update training material, conduct training classes, and training assessments.
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
- Training courses development for skill development and skill personnel. (OJT, Matrix, Skill Map, etc.)
- Applying for certification of the Department of Skill Development
- In-House Trainer and Supporting Student Internship
|Address||NOVA EMPIRE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED, 88 ซอย บางนา-ตราด 30 แขวงบางนาใต้, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand|
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nova Empire Public Company Limited formerly known as Thailand Iron Works Co., Ltd. was registered for its establishment on 10 April 1958 by starting
its business in manufacturing galvanized steel sheets in the country to replace the import of such products from abroad. Additionally, since at that time, the Company was the first manufacturer of galvanized steel sheets in Thailand, so we were promoted its
investment under the Investment Promotion Act by the Office of the Board of Investment. The presentchange of the Company’s name, securities abbreviation, Company seal, head office location, and additionally Company objectives related to the energy business
with the new name of “Nova Empire Public Company Limited.”
Vision :To become a resilient company with investments focused on
good returns for shareholders and other stakeholders’ long-term growth.
- Be a part of the future journey with proactive working to pursue opportunities for a sustainable future.
- Endeavor to enhance business performance with the utilization of innovations.
- Create mutual benefits with key stakeholders.
- Operate business within the framework of good governance and support the sustainable development goals of the global community.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours