Rajthevee Jobs Financial Risks Management Officer Position at Banpu Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Financial Risks Management Officer with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Banpu Public Company Limited, for residents of Rajthevee and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Banpu Public Company Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Financial Risks Management Officer.
|Company||Banpu Public Company Limited|
|Position||Financial Risks Management Officer|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Company: Banpu Public Company Limited
- Analyze commodity/ foreign exchange/ interest rate price risk and propose for hedging solution.
- Monitor and alert market, form own market view and execute derivative transaction as well as ensure correctness deal confirmation documentation and settlement process.
- Monitor current hedging/trading position with market risk limit.
- Prepare and reconcile derivatives transaction report, outstanding hedging position report on periodical basis.
- Analyze the financial instrument feature and impacts including sensitivity scenario and providing recommendation for pro and con e.g. conducted cashflow options and sensitivity comparison for each product vs FX adjustment, for plain product fixed: fixed vs fixed and floating
- Analyze commodity: monitor underlying both coal and oil consumption exposure match with hedging transaction and propose for hedging solution.
- Monitor market and execute derivative transaction as well as ensure correctness deal confirmation documentation and settlement process both commodity and financial derivatives transactions.
- Prepare outstanding hedging position report on periodical basis e.g., TFRS7 Sensitivity Disclosure
- Create product backlog to explain, UAT Cases, Bug Cases and coordinate with PO team, IT, IT Developer, DCOE for related Application.
- Bachelor degree of Finance/ Accounting/Economics/ MBA or related fields with Master ’s degree is a plus.
- At least 5 years experienced in finance analysis and financial environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good teamwork, cooperation, communication, and presentation.
- Enthusiasm for doing detailed, accurate work.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English communication: Speaking, Listening and Writing.
Banpu Public Company Limited
27th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Road,
Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 All applications will be strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified Additional Information
|Address||Banpu Public Company Limited, 27th Floor, Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchaburi Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Hybrid workplace and flexible working hour
- Strong analytical skill and can-do attitude
- Passion to work in energy business
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Driven by 40 years of experience in local and international businesses, Banpu is currently an international versatile energy provider operating in Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Japan, the United States of America and Vietnam.
The Company is moving forward to create continuous growth and strengthen the Banpu group’s business ecosystems with the Greener & Smarter strategy, which prioritizes eco-friendly business and smart integration of technologies and innovations whilst embracing
the megatrends, the 3Ds of energy: comprising Decentralization, Decarbonization, and Digitalization. This has elevated the operational efficiency of Banpu’s 3 core groups of businesses – Energy Resources (coal and gas including related operations such as marketing,
trading, logistics, fuel procurement and transmission), Energy Generation (base-load and renewable power plants), and Energy Technology (total solar energy solutions, energy storage system and energy technology system), leading to continuous growth and energy
sustainability for the benefits of consumers, communities, society, and the environment.
With the collaborative synergy of Banpu people bolstered by the corporate culture “Banpu Heart,” which comprises Passionate, Innovative, and Committed, Banpu has driven sustainability by adhering to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles throughout
its nearly four decades of operation. Consequently, Banpu has been delivering sustainable returns to shareholders and investors, by embracing the principles of transparency and accountability, as well as sustainable values to all stakeholders in accordance
with our brand promise “Our Way in Energy.”
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours