Muang Jobs Financial Planning And Analysis – Assistant / Manager Position at Purity House Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Samutprakarn > Muang and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Purity House Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Financial Planning And Analysis - Assistant / Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Duties & Responsibilities Strategic Business Priorities
- Provide financial support to CFO and GM in the area of financial planning by working closely with Sales/marketing, commercial finance and supply chain finance on Rolling estimate and budget planning including actual variance, working with other functions on budget management and provide management team with the key business indicator (scorecard tracking) to ensure progress toward goal and action plans identified. Key Responsibilities
- Lead budget planning process and work closely with sale/marketing, commercial finance and supply chain finance on rolling estimate (RE) and business plan (BP) to ensure accurate assumptions and alignment on the final forecast by SKUs and total company including actual tracking and variance analysis (RE roll forward, Actual waterfall (YTD/YTG), O&R incl. gap closing plan)
- Lead SG&A budget management including planning, tracking and controlling
- Financial planning for long range business plan (P&L, B/S and Cash flow)
- Ensure system data integrity
- More Qualification (if any)
- Provide monthly Financial Scorecard to Management including gap vs goal
- Provide Financial support to improve margin through portfolio management or cost to serve analysis
- Create price evaluation model and lead price recommendation for the new products/ new customers
Qualification Necessary Skill / Experience
- Bachelor degree with Major in Business Finance & accounting/ Business Management (Finance Major) with Master degree in the same field is a plus
- Core Managerial Competencies Required
- Balance immediate/long-term priorities – Deliver Results
- Take ownership and acting with Integrity
- Creative, curious, intuitive, quick learner
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Effective Communication Skill
- Core Technical Competencies/Skills Required
- Proficient in Excel
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting skills with attention to detail
- Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
- The ability to apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re-planning, and controlling financial results.
Others Required Qualification:
- Years of Experience: +5 Years in financial planning and reporting Preferable Skill / Experience
- Experience as FP&A will be advantage
- Experience in Chemical trading industry is a plus
Languages skills English: Reading fluently, Medium Conversational Level
Workplace Area: Nearby Boonthavorn Suwannabhumi, Samutprakarn
Working Hour: 8:00-17:00 (Mon – Fri)
About the company Business Type: Specialty Chemical Distribution Products: Specialty Chemical for Coating, Paint, Personal care, Home care, Lubricant Industry
HOW TO APPLY,
** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary and reference:
|Address||8/9 หมู่7 Purity House co., ltd, ตำบลบางแก้ว Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
- Financial Analysis
- +5 Years in financial planning and reporting
- Experience in Chemical industry is a plus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Koventure Co., Ltd. is a well established company, a leading importer of specialties and building chemicals products for construction, adhesive, coating and
ink as well as raw materials for lubricant industries. We are looking for the right candidates to join our team.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week