Prakket Jobs Finance And Investor Relations Officer (new Grads Are Welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่การเงินและนักลงทุนสัมพันธ์ Position at Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited are looking for candidates for the position of finance and investor relations officer (new grads are welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่การเงินและนักลงทุนสัมพันธ์ with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Prakket and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited|
|Position||Finance And Investor Relations Officer (new Grads Are Welcome)/เจ้าหน้าที่การเงินและนักลงทุนสัมพันธ์|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support the operations of Finance, Investor Relations department (e.g., Collecting data for using in One Report, Sustainability Report, Analyst Meeting, Opportunity day, Non-deal Roadshow, Annual General Meeting, Shareholder Analysis, SET news announcement etc.)
- Coordinate and prepare relevant information for AGM, Analyst Meeting, Investor Meeting, Opportunity Day and Roadshow.
- Monitor cashflow and treasury status to enhance internal management.
- Providing documentation for supporting internal/external auditors
- Responsible in IR budgeting and annual planning.
- Having the ability to identify errors and work to deadlines target.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
|Address||44 Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited, โรงพยาบาลเวิลดิ์เมดิคอล ชั้น 17 Thanon Chaeng Watthana, Pak Kret, Amphoe Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand|
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English / Team-oriented
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bangkok Chain Hospital PCL ("BCH"), a publicly listed company in Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and a Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Under A billion in 2009, is an operator of
11 hospitals and 2 clinics under4 hospital brands; Kasemrad Hospital, Kasemrad International Hospital, World Medical Hospitaland Karunvej Hospital.
BCH's vision is to be one of the leaders in healthcare service industry in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Head office of BCH is located on Cheangwattana road. It is easily accessible through the express way systems from the City center as well as both Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang
We are most delighted you are interested in joining us.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week