Bangkok Jobs Field Service Technician Position at Tesla (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Tesla (Thailand) Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangkok and surrounding areas as field service technician with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma of High Vocational Education and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Tesla (Thailand) Limited
|Field Service Technician
|Diploma of High Vocational Education
|Type of Work
What to Expect
As a Field Service Technician in our Energy and Charging Field Service team, you will play a vital role in making sure both our Energy Storage products and our Superchargers are operating at their best.
Our Energy Storage products are critical in solving the intermittency of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to accelerate the transition to a greener electricity network. Our Supercharging network is the largest global, fast charging network in the world and enables our customers to travel long distances comfortably.
In your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform preventive maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting and repairs along with commissioning activities across various locations within Thailand. Are you a technician with a background in electricity and power? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with the newest technologies? Then Tesla is looking for you
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis, both remotely and on-site
- Act as the first point of contact to contractors
- Analyse recurring issues and provide feedback to the engineering teams
- Prepare, organize, and plan your own technical activities
What You’ll Bring
- Experience as a technician in the electrical engineering field,
- Experience with Low- and Medium Voltage electrical systems, High Voltage is a plus
- A passion for renewable energy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently, motivated and a proactive attitude
- Flexible towards travelling
- Willingness to work non-routine work hours (including weekends and public holidays) when required is a must
- Fluency in English and Thai
|4, Tesla Supercharger, ห้างสรรพสินค้า เซ็นทรัล เวิลด์ (ชั้น 2, 4 5, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Passionate for our mission & products
- International working environment
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric
vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its factory in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a
multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve
while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric
cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance