Bangsue Jobs Executive Secretary To Coo – Packaging Business /21080/ Position at The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive Secretary to COO - Packaging Business /21080/ in our company, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG). For candidates who reside in Bangsue and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (SCG)|
|Position||Executive Secretary To Coo - Packaging Business /21080/|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- This person is required to take charge of a broad variety of executive-level supports comprising schedule management, administration tasks, expense reports, meeting preparation, travel arrangements, remote decision making, business confidential information protection, and other ad-hoc projects as per request.
- Handle correspondence in English
- Organize and service meetings
- Maintain effective records and administration
- Support and facilitate the Company’s event when necessary
- Make travel arrangements
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (G.P.A. for Bachelor > 2.70 and for Master > 3.30)
- Experience in secretarial /administration tasks at least 2 – 3 years
- Fluent in written and spoken in English (TOEIC at least 750), a third foreign language (Chinese, Japanese,..) will be an advantage
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to prioritize work, fulfill a variety of high-level responsibilities of the jobs, and keep deadlines
- Good sense of work gauge to allot the time needed for task and prepared to manage an active calendar of appointments
- Expertise in planning complicated trips (transportation, logistics and accommodation)
- High degree of adaptability and a willingness to undertake daily administrative tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to effectively communicate, interact, and work with individuals and groups
- Capable of working under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
|Address||The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, 1 Thanon Siam Cement, Bang Sue, Bangkok 10800, Thailand|
- Bachelor or Master Degree with TOEIC at least 750
- Experienced in secretarial tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and Good Service Mind
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further
efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that
over 50,00SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move
forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week