Pathumwan Jobs Executive Secretary (international Coordinator) Position at Central Group (Central Pattana Public Company Limited)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Secretary (International Coordinator). For those of you who live in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Central Group (Central Pattana Public Company Limited), and able to work under permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Central Group (Central Pattana Public Company Limited)|
|Position||Executive Secretary (international Coordinator)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Manage Top management’s schedule and provide support for scheduling meetings and coordinate meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide Power Point deck or necessary equipment and appropriate follow-up.
- Provide support to the Board and board committees including communications, meeting prep, scheduling, and meeting minutes.
- Prepare reports and presentations and handle a variety of ad hoc requests by researching information and conducting analyses.
- Partner with teams across the organization on various projects requiring coordination efforts.
- Responsible for administrative task and support for international projects.
- Ensure all tasks for projects are assigned and time-bound.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as Secretary, Executive secretary, Executive Assistant to Top management
- Strong organizational skill that reflects ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
|Address||Central Pattana Plc., 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Secretary,Executive Secretary,Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant, Project Coordinator
- Top Management, International, Real Estate
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Thailand’s No.1 shopping center and retail developer
Central Pattana Public Company Limited is Thailand's largest retail developer with over 30 years of experience.Central Pattana is currently managing 33 shopping
centers, 7 office buildings, 2 hotels and two residential projects all these projects span over 4.7 million square metres. The company is the leader in the retail development and management sector with the biggest share of Bangkok’s retail market at 22%.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week