Klongtoey Jobs Executive, Sales Land Transport (rama Iv Road, Klongtoey Bangkok) Position at Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Schenker (Thai) Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive, sales land transport (rama iv road, klongtoey bangkok) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Schenker (Thai) Ltd.|
|Position||Executive, Sales Land Transport (rama Iv Road, Klongtoey Bangkok)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Execute sales plan consistently with a view to achieve sales target. Provide trucking and transport solutions to customers to achieve the set sales goals for domestics trucking and international trucking. Provide management market data such as potential customer, its traffic matrix, sector and competition to enable management to formulate effective sales strategy. Ensure accurate maintain of records on sales activities by preparing regular report and analysis of activity. Promote growth of Schenker business to follow up sales leads, number of sales visits and gain new customers as majority
- To achieve the assigned Revenue, GP under Land Transport business.
- Explore new business opportunities in the market to acquire new customers.
- Identify target customers, analyze their business needs, and make appropriate proposal.
- Manage and organize responses to customers in support of RFQs for Land.
- Develop and maintain Land Transport business at his/her own sales territory through value added services.
- Prepare the monthly sales cycle planning based on the assigned individual targets.
- Completion of sales compliance and regular update (Appointment, Contact Report, Activities, Opportunities Pipeline and Sales Lead).
- Maintain customer profile and re-new quotation if rates are expired.
- Achieve DSO according to company target.
- Generate own sales leads through customers referral.
- Other responsibilities as per Sales Manager assignment.
- Selling skills.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals (Negotiations and Problem-Solving Skills)
- Customer Relationship Skills
- Highly responsible, initiative, proactive, and able to coordinate and work under pressure
- Computer skills.
- English language skills.
- Time Management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Trucking Field, Freight Forwarding business or any related logistics industry
3388/54-61, 66-67 Sirinrat Building 16 th, 17th, 19th Floor, Rama IV Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
“APPLICATION” on the envelope
|Address||Schenker Logistics (Thai) co., ltd. SLC, 9, Soi Icd 3, Khlong Sam Prawet, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand|
- Sales Land Transport (Hunting sales).
- Minimum 5 years in Trucking Field or related.
- Good Command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the
global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between
carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and
special events logistics. #Logistics #DeliveringSolutions #HereToMove
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours