Pathumwan Jobs Executive, Marketing / Marketing Coordinator Position at UA SPORTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Executive, Marketing / Marketing Coordinator with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, UA SPORTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD., for residents of Pathumwan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, UA SPORTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Executive, Marketing / Marketing Coordinator.
|Company||UA SPORTS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Executive, Marketing / Marketing Coordinator|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inventory management included delivery channel(Brand Ambassador, Athlete,Influencer, UAT- Run crew team members and related Media)
- Consolidate MKT campaign callout material and coordinate to ordering, select best delivery process to store locations Plus managing with un-expectation of any circumstances of production and delivery process. (both online and offline)
- Manage and assist Marketing team members for Department invoice, documentary filing and management, MKT monthly expenses and balance detail for finance report.
- Brand /MKT Project Co-ordinate / Lead in sports performance and activation (by Assignment)
- Support marketing by attending back office customer service, as a product & market data expert.
- A strong hand on role in a fast-paced environment which will work very closely with the sales and marketing departments.
- Supervisor UAT Run crew team, Virtual Run Project (local and SEA)
- Liaise and work with other team function such as PR agency, Landlord, and other internal functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication Art, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in Sport Retail business, customer engagement in related department.
- Professional in number, Microsoft excel, Trasix, AX, Seen Seven, and related program to support team in smart and short cut process.
- Strong orientation to business objectives and results
- Flexible to change and able to shift gears quickly.
- Self-confident with up to medium Leadership and communication skill (internal & External)
- Work well with both teamwork and individual
- Ownership and well organize with strong negotiation skill
- Strong passion in sport is a must
- Positive thinking with fun and can-do attitude, flexible, and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Strong product knowledge and VM display and interest in sports and cultural trends
- A sincere and contagious passion for building Under Armour
- Smart, creative, compelling, driven. Not afraid to lead others past their comfort zone. Creates a sense of urgency.
- Ability to listen, to discern and to respect the beliefs of teammates
- A fit with our cultural values. Respectful of what Under Armour has accomplished to-date
- Professional in number, Ms. Excel. Powerpoint to support the team
|Address||Ua Sport (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 7 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Rong Muang, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Sport & Brand Communication Marketing
- Sport Retail Business
- Ownership & well organize with strong negotiation
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Company Information :
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes
in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project
as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours